We have stayed here 3 times, we have learned that sometimes atmosphere and customer service outweigh a brand new plastic place. This mens clothing optional place has the type of feel and customer service that only a place ran by the owners can give. If there are any problems or concerns the owners are on property during the day to resolve it, if you leave your key in the room and it's 10 PM, you can call and someone will come let you in, and laugh with you even though you know you got them out of bed to come help you out. The Spa is great with very professional techs. They provide a happy hour each night 5:30 PM that you get to meet great people and laugh and make new friends. Can't wait to go back again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, this upscale Gay men's resort integrates 20 elegant accommodations with desert landscapes, tropical gardens and majestic mountain views. Amenities include two swimming pools, two whirlpools, steam room, passes to fitness center/gym next to the property, misting system, Aveda bath products, Spa bathrobes, room safes, free Wi-Fi, computer workstation and Full Service Day Spa. The resort is centrally located to shopping, bars, restaurants, casinos, galleries, theaters, hiking trials, and the Tramway to Mount San Jacinto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dolce Vita Hotel Palm Springs
- La Dolce Vita Resort And Spa