This was our second stay at this resort hotel. The Hotel is well suited for our needs. Not too small nor too large. The rooms are nicely appointed, with a fridge, microwave and safe. The property is well maintained with plush landscaping. All in all a nice resort for a fair price.
Additionally, we had rented a car, but found it was only a short walk to the bus line, with a quick ride downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, this upscale Gay men's resort integrates 20 elegant accommodations with desert landscapes, tropical gardens and majestic mountain views. Amenities include two swimming pools, two whirlpools, steam room, passes to fitness center/gym next to the property, misting system, Aveda bath products, Spa bathrobes, room safes, free Wi-Fi, computer workstation and Full Service Day Spa. The resort is centrally located to shopping, bars, restaurants, casinos, galleries, theaters, hiking trials, and the Tramway to Mount San Jacinto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dolce Vita Hotel Palm Springs
- La Dolce Vita Resort And Spa