I visited La Dolce Vita for the first time for three days in June. The word that best describes La Dolce Vita is "Classic" Palm Springs. I felt like I was indulging in Palm Springs history while I was at the resort. The lush tropical grounds are well maintained.The resort has an East and West wing each with a pool and whirlpool. The vibe at the resort is casual and relaxed. Each day there is a "Happy Hour" where you get to mix and mingle with the other guests. I stayed in a Milano Suite overlooking the pool in the West wing. My room was clean, spacious and very comfortable. The resort has an on premise Day Spa. I visited the Spa twice during my stay for a massage the resort names "The Sweet Life Massage". It's an amazing experience!
I had a great time at the resort meeting fun people, relaxing poolside, and just enjoying the resort. I'm looking forward to going back!
Overall - I give La Dolce Vita FIVE stars!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, this upscale Gay men's resort integrates 20 elegant accommodations with desert landscapes, tropical gardens and majestic mountain views. Amenities include two swimming pools, two whirlpools, steam room, passes to fitness center/gym next to the property, misting system, Aveda bath products, Spa bathrobes, room safes, free Wi-Fi, computer workstation and Full Service Day Spa. The resort is centrally located to shopping, bars, restaurants, casinos, galleries, theaters, hiking trials, and the Tramway to Mount San Jacinto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dolce Vita Hotel Palm Springs
- La Dolce Vita Resort And Spa