I stayed at La Dolce Vita in 2007 as a solo traveler and returned this year with my partner. It is as great as I remembered it, if not better. The staff, amenities and friendliness of the other guests were outstanding. The weather was perfect for swimming and sunbathing. They now have a spa on the grounds and provide a social hour for guests to meet and mingle. There are amazing local restaurants and shops in the downtown area just a short drive away (I had a rental car this time).
We would definitely return again and recommend this resort to my friends/fellow travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, this upscale Gay men's resort integrates 20 elegant accommodations with desert landscapes, tropical gardens and majestic mountain views. Amenities include two swimming pools, two whirlpools, steam room, passes to fitness center/gym next to the property, misting system, Aveda bath products, Spa bathrobes, room safes, free Wi-Fi, computer workstation and Full Service Day Spa. The resort is centrally located to shopping, bars, restaurants, casinos, galleries, theaters, hiking trials, and the Tramway to Mount San Jacinto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dolce Vita Hotel Palm Springs
- La Dolce Vita Resort And Spa