“The INNdulge stands alone at the top or gay resorts”
Review of INNdulge

INNdulge
Reviewed September 27, 2009

It speaks volumes that when I visited the INNdulge in September, mid-week, in 105 degree plus weather, it was sold out. The INNdulge is consistently sold-out no matter what time of year.

I have stayed at the INNdulge many times throughout the years and it has never lost its high standard. You can't talk about the INNdulge without discussing John and Jean Guy, the owners. The tone of an establishment is set at the top. John and Jean Guy are not only warm and friendly hosts, they are experienced and highly capable hoteliers. Their excellence is also reflected in the very dedicated and hard working staff.

The grounds are beatifully manicured and the rooms are immaculate. It is not unusal to catch a glimpse during the day of John or Jean Guy straightening the pool furniture. Its that attention to detail that makes the INNdulge a cut-above.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank RGW1965

Reviewed September 25, 2009

We live in SoCal, so Palm Springs is our little getaway spot. Something about passing through those mountains and settling down for a weekend or a few days in the desert is usually just what the doctor ordered. And we have yet to find a spot better than Inndulge. The grounds are peaceful and maticulously maintained. The rooms are great, with good beds, and the views are the best of any of the gay hotels we have tried. John and Jeanguy add just the right amount of conversation with the guests to make you feel welcome without beeinig intrusive. And there is always a nice mix of coupled men and single guys. One thing I like is the music - quiet in the morning, more upbeat during the day, and sorta Sinatra like for the evening social hour. These hosts know what they are doing.

We had dinner at Tropicale on our last trip, and I also recommend it as a place you should try. The food was good and the bar outside a great place for an after dinner drink. And the crowd was all cuties!

We always think of Inndulge as our special sweet spot in Palm Springs. And we always come back home rested and ready for the real world!

1  Thank travlinman69
Reviewed September 24, 2009

We just spent three days in West Hollywood, and to relax came here to Palm Springs. Our friends had recommend Inndulge, and we are so very glad they did! The owners here, John and Jean Guy, manage one of the best gay resorts we have been to. They really care about their guests. Now about the resort. The pool is in the middle of a large courtyard, and gets sun all day long. The rooms are neat and tidy, and all face the pool. The breakfast is really nice, with bagels, toast, juices, and really good coffee.

But the best think about Inndulge are the guys who come here. We counted couples from seven different countries while here. And that of course doesn't count New Yorkers like us! These guys are really friendly and easy to meet . The mix of couples and singles makes for some fun jacuzzi times at midnight, believe me. But the daytimes are great for just hanging out and meeting other gay guys like us. We had dinner with several nice couples and made a day trip to Joshua Tree Park.

Oh, one more thing. I don't know where the beds come from, but they are really comfortable and make for a really good sleep. If you go to Palm Springs, by all means check out Inndulge.

Reviewed September 19, 2009

My partner and I had stayed at InnDulge several times before we moved to Palm Springs , about four years ago. We found the hotel to be beautiful , the staff friendly and more than accomodating , the owners so hands-on and friendly it was unbeleivable . The pool and patio area is so well manicured and spacious even when they had a full house , you didn't feel like you were crowded around a pool !
Well about a month ago we were haveing some work done in our Condo and were looking for a quick escape and though of InnDulge. We weren't disapointed ! From the friendly person at the desk who checked us in to the people who service the rooms , they couldn't have done more for us to make us feel at home. The rooms have been re-done and are bright , spacious,and had a great veiw of the pool are . The barhrooms have been re-done also and seem bigger than I remeber , also bright and spotless ( I'm a bit of a bathroom freak ) ! The owners , John Williams and Jean-Guy , what can I say ? Now I remember why we went back time after time before we moved here . They are the best ! And even though we are locals now , the sugested some resturants we didn't know that had opened . The breakfast the have in the morning is the best with an amazing assortment of baked good , cereal , juice ,fresh fruit and strong coffee ! I find it amazing that in a time when the economy is so bad and so many places are cutting back and scrimping , InnDulge is running at full speed and even doing improvments to the property ! Can't wait to do more work on the Condo so I have an excuse to go back to InnDulge , our new "Guilty Pleasure"

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2009

We just read the review by ``1worldtraveler3`` and this guy could not be any more wrong. We were at Inndulge the same weekend as 1worldtraveler 3 and we had a fabulous time. Not only was the pool chiller great - it was wonderful to find a respite from the desert heat from 110 degrees and cool down in a pool at 90 degrees. After looking at 1worldtraveler3`s other reviews, not one of them is positive. It makes you wonder if someone is paying them off to be so negative. We are repeat customer of Inndulge and we would not dream of going any place else. Guys - keep up the good work and don`t let negative people pull you down. You are the best.

Reviewed September 13, 2009

Just returned from my first trip to Palm Springs and stayed at INNdulge. What a great and fun place. I travel by myself and always look forward to meeting new people when I stay in a gay resort. Everything I had read about INNdulge turned out to be true. Everyone was so nice, from the owners to the staff and most of the guests. My room was very nice, spotlessly clean and faced onto the pool. The courtyard was meticulously maintained and the pool was crystal clear. The breakfast was by all means a great deal more than a continental breakfast. The social hour was also a great way to meet and socialize with people from all over the world. INNdulge: I will be back for sure!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2009

Been going to various gay resorts around the country and Palm Springs for several years. This was my first time at InnDulge. Very disappointed on my stay. Rates are higher than comparable places in the area. The old box air conditioning units in each room facing the pool/courtyard were humming loudly making for a very unpleasant/non relaxing experience both indoors & out! Everything is old & shabby...Not "midcentury charming" as the owners claim...Heavily stained carpets...Dead plants around the pool...Poor water pressure in the shower.. were just a few things that are not acceptable for the very high nightly rate we paid.
We thought the "pool cooling system" for hot summer days would be nice, but the pool was too cold to swim in at night!
This old motel is what it is...For a lower rate (comparable to the other gay inns) it is okay...But not for the high prices they usually charge...
This place is no way a high end "resort" that it's advertised to be...Just an old motel with an all gay (older) clientele...
PS: Yes it is clothing optional...But if you are looking for high sexual energy forget it!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends