“Excellent Halloween/Pride week stay - a second of many!”
Review of INNdulge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
INNdulge
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Excellent Halloween/Pride week stay - a second of many!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

My partner and I returned to Inndulge after seven months to celebrate Halloween and Pride weekend (along with my birthday) and had the wonderful experience we expected to have. This place has it down...they make all guests feel special, do everything they can to make meeting others possible (the daily happy hour by the pool is such a great way to begin an evening), and they keep the place top notch in all aspects. In addition to the hard-working, an ever-present owners, the other staff are outstanding. Raymond, who does a little bit of everything, stands out as the perfect host and felt like a friend in just a few days. (His professional makeup skills on Halloween night were responsible for making our costumes EXTRA special - we were female crew from Star Trek.)

We've already booked for Mondernism week in February and know that we'll be back as often as we can get there. We looked at other guest houses in Warm Sands (just out of curiosity) and this one is the best. Whereas others preferred to highlight their seedier aspects, Inndulge is first class all the way. You COULD spend big bucks elsewhere, but with the perfect-sized capacity (it felt like 30-40 tops), Inndulge has something for everyone and plenty of nice guys to meet and hang out with.

Inndulge is located among a neighborhood of other gay guest houses and is a half mile from Wang's and the beginning of the south end of downtown...we had a car but it wasn't necessary. In fact, we often left it behind - instead preferring to walk with others for the night out and stay safer too).

Run, don't walk, to make reservations for event weekends. They fill up because their reputation is so great,

Room Tip: Rooms in the 30s are on the west side of the pool but about 50 feet from any noise at the pool - ver...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My partner and I have just returned from our fourth stay at InnDulge. We've fallen in love with the facility, the excellent staff, and the entire ambiance of this resort. Jon, Sandy and Franz always make us feel completely at home, and we've never failed to make new friends from the excellent clientele, many of whom are regular visitors, as we are. We've stayed in the grand suites and the single bedrooms and, no matter, the service and rooms have always been immaculate. The pool is large with plenty of deck chairs, and the Jacuzzi is always clean. The grounds are landscaped and manicured in a beautiful manner with several fascinating sculptures. We always enjoy happy hour every evening, because it provides such a great opportunity to meet other guests. The gym is small, but has more than enough equipment for a great workout, and if you need a bigger gym they provide free passes to "The Workout Gym," which is a great little facility in itself. They also provide passes to the Palm Springs Modern Art Museum. InnDulge is also well-located near the downtown area of Palm Springs with easy access to many great bars and restaurants, whether you have a car or not. And speaking of cars, InnDulge has plenty of parking for its guests. There are many clothing-optional resorts in Palm Springs, but InnDulge is the only one to which I would append the adjective, "upscale." It's a great facility. We've already booked our next visit only a few months away.

Room Tip: If you can, spring for the Grand Suites. They feature a complete kitchen with all utensils and a di...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Long Beach, CA
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This was my first stay at the Inndulge, but it won't be my last. Our Deluxe King room was large and clean. The room had clearly been upgraded, including a nice large marble-tiled shower in the bathroom. I would like to have had a mirror somewhere else in the room besides the bathroom, if only to allow for two people to dress at the same time. The room included a safe to place valuables, which is always nice when you're going back-and-forth to the pool. My only issue with the room was that the sheets were a bit rough, as if they've been laundered a few too many times. The bed itself was comfy, but the sheets could have been of a bit higher quality.

The grounds are beautiful, and the pool and jacuzzi were always clean and well-maintained. There are plenty of lounge chairs available, so there is no fear of not getting a seat by the pool. The chairs were very comfortable, as well. The daily Happy Hour was a lot of fun, with complimentary mixed cocktails served while the guests mingled by the outdoor bar. I've been to other hotels in P.S. where they served only Two-Buck Chuck, but that was not the case here! On Sunday, the staff served fresh margaritas to everyone by the pool, which was really lovely. Fresh-baked cookies were also served. It added to a friendly and fun atmosphere.

The real reason to stay here is the terrific staff. To a person, everyone was professional and friendly. They explained about the on-site gym, the complimentary wifi, and answered any other questions we had. I'm giving the Inndulge 4 stars (but it should be 4.5!) because of the linens. Otherwise, it would have been 5. Great place!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Calgary
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Have been a regular of Inndulge and a very pleased guest. They seem to go above and beyond the usual to make the stay one of the most relaxing and enjoyable weekends of the year. People are friendly (thanks to the social hour) and the staff are all excellent ambassadors for the resort and great service. Rooms have been upgraded, and John/Sandy have spared no expense on making this a very comfortable and great place to stay. Highly highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I recently visited INNdulge for my 3rd time. Once again, I experienced a clean and spacious room, manicured grounds as well as excellent service. My reason for returning to INNdulge is Jon/Sandy the owners and their staff. They understand and live the concept of excellent customer service. So if you are looking for a relaxing holiday, I highly recommend INNdulge. You won't be disappointed.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Expectations exceeded. Most impressed by the diversity of guests from around the world, most claiming to stay here year in and year out. Made a few friends, and had a very nice time. The staff is exceptional and unexpectedly friendly, knowledgable and courteous. Quality of room is well above the PS gay hotel standard. No questions guys, I will be back! Bravo!

Room Tip: Reserve well in advance. Snooze you lose. Did not get in until my third try.
london
Reviewed October 21, 2013

As a frequent overnight business traveler, I want to tell you what a relief it was to check into INNdulge for a short holiday. All of the staff was welcoming and friendly. The rooms were very clean and well maintained. The grounds and pool were spotless. I was relieved to find out that the Wi-Fi at inndulge was not only complementary but even had a very strong signal.
Most notable about my stay was the social environment at Inndulge which is absent from almost every other hotel. Guests mingle about freely and even go out of their way to introduce themselves. Relaxing poolside I enjoyed near perfect weather and enjoyed meeting guests from all over.
Unfortunately, my visit to INNdulge was brief. I am looking forward to my next visit to the States and will make sure to include a longer visit to Palm Springs and Inndulge.