INNdulge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Residenza San Lorenzo(Palm Springs)
Aloha Hotel(Palm Springs)
  • Pool
Marquis Villas Resort(Palm Springs)
Ingleside Inn(Palm Springs)
  • Restaurant
The Three Fifty Hotel(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewssocial hourgay resortother guestsowners johnnew friendsthe warm sands areasocial atmosphereother resortshappy hourhot tubrepeat customerseach eveningcontinental breakfast isperfect staythe entire staffwe've stayedbeautiful grounds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 21, 2013

As a frequent overnight business traveler, I want to tell you what a relief it was to check into INNdulge for a short holiday. All of the staff was welcoming and friendly. The rooms were very clean and well maintained. The grounds and pool were spotless. I was relieved to find out that the Wi-Fi at inndulge was not only complementary but even had a very strong signal.
Most notable about my stay was the social environment at Inndulge which is absent from almost every other hotel. Guests mingle about freely and even go out of their way to introduce themselves. Relaxing poolside I enjoyed near perfect weather and enjoyed meeting guests from all over.
Unfortunately, my visit to INNdulge was brief. I am looking forward to my next visit to the States and will make sure to include a longer visit to Palm Springs and Inndulge.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I have been a frequent visitor to Palm Springs for the past 18+ years. My usual resort for many yrs. had been sold and was looking for a upgrade. From the moment I entered INNduldge, tired and worn, I was pleasantly surprised. The front desk rep. ( sorry I can't remember his name ) took me on an extensive tour and explained all the perks ( including an onsite washer & dryer ). The owners Jon and Sandy were always gracious and answered all my questions.

As a solo business traveler, detailed in all aspects .. INNduldge did not falter. The grounds were very well maintained very early in the morning and setting up the breakfast area for the early risers. My room was very satisfactory, great bed and modern in décor with a luggage rack .. a plus .. large flat screen TV, fridge, in room microwave.

For lunch you could order from a local eatery and have it delivered for a fee. I am not to comfortable with a "meet and greet" but the social hour was well attended. On my recent stay the Canadian Thanksgiving was celebrated with a great menu and live entertainment.

I want to thank all .. Franz, the resort manager, Dan ..Ray/Ray ? sorry I forgot the other names for their diligence and making this initial visit very comfortable and relaxing. I have already made my next reservation for next year. Have posted pics that were taken early in the morn.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 14, 2013

If you are looking for a tastefully decorated, intimate, and friendly resort experience then INNdulge is for you. It is not a raunchy bathhouse nor a large sterile resort, all of which I have had experience with. I have stayed at INNdulge twice, and hope to return again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 13, 2013

After spending a week at INNdulge, I'm happy to report that this place really lives up to their rating. Rooms are recently renovated, spacious, comfortable, clean and left us wanting for nothing. The staff was amazing, delivering on all the amenities and extras, and making our stay truly special. The clientele was very diverse, and from all over the world. Great people, and a ton of laughs while relaxing at the pool and hot tub. We wouldn't even consider another place for our next trip. INNdulge is it for us.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I stayed several times in this gay hotel.. and am happy to return again and will do next year for sure.. The staff is helpful efficient polite and very professionnal .. The setting is superb with mountain view and beautiful large pool and spa and rooms are large comfortable well appointed and very clean and daily tasty breakfast included.. Its also a 5minute drive to restaurants bar coffees and shops of downtown Palm Springs..

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends