“Refreshing”
Review of INNdulge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
INNdulge
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Refreshing”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Once again Inndulge provided us with a wonderful stay. The room was very nice and the guests this time were so friendly and personable. Sometimes we've stayed there and guests just stay to themselves. I love the changes that the owners have made around the property. Maybe the other properties around need to sit up and take notice. Us South Dakotans will be back next month. Can't wait!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This place is great. The rates are reasonable and the accommodations are excellent. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The other guests were of all types including some international. The social hour was beyond all expectations as was the margarita party on Sunday afternoon. I will stay here again when I am in the area.

Room Tip: 20 & 34,35 are close to the bar.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Merced, California
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I was very scared to stay in a non-major hotel chain. You never know what you're going to get. I was really very pleased with Inndulge though.

My experience started off great from the moment I walked into the lobby. The owners shook my hand, asked my what my name was, took me to my room and showed me around the property, explaining everything.

That afternoon I was laying out by the pool and they started offering free margaritas...basically bottomless margaritas for two hours. Later that night, they had a mixer for all of the guests with an open bar. The other guests were all extremely warm and friendly. There was a broad mix of ages, shapes, sizes and nationalities, but everyone was nice.

The rooms were immaculately clean, comfortable, and really nicely appointed.

Although I was afraid of going down to PS and staying at a gay resort alone, Inndulge allowed me the perfect balance of alone time in a beautiful suite as well as optional group time around the pool/hot tub. There's no doubt in my mind that I'll return here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
San Francisco, California
Reviewed September 10, 2013

So I've been in an unhealthy relationship with one of the "sexier" gay hotels in Palm Springs. It was great at first, but the last 8 to 10 years have been rough. After a recent change of ownership, I finally decided to move on. After an extensive and exhaustive search, I settled on Inndulge. It was love at first sight! Literally, the lobby is gorgeous. This place is clean, modern, friendly. Basically everything that was missing in my prior relationship. Well done guys. You are my new love!

Room Tip: If you are in a unhealthy relationship with another gay resort, its time to move on!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Carlos C
Dundas, Canada
Reviewed September 5, 2013

In August 2013, I completed my tenth visit to Inndulge and the hotel never disappoints me. Two years ago, the furniture was upgraded and last year I experienced the renovated bathrooms with a large shower, granite topped vanity, and great lighting. One change to the grounds over the last year has seen the removal of an orange tree replaced by a screened area for sunning. The daily evening "happy hour" is a great time for the guests to meet each other before heading out for dinner or to enjoy other aspects of the city's night life. The staff are very attentive to the guests and the owners are there to personally greet all guests. I often run into the same guests who vacation at the same time of the year. It gives the place a friendly, homey quality which cannot be beat. Given the other changes happening in the Warm Sands area, the consistent quality of Inndulge is quite welcome!

Room Tip: I prefer a room on the east side of the complex as you are not awakened by bright morning sun.
West Hollywood, CA
Reviewed September 2, 2013

INNdulge is still the best place to relax, hang out, meet people, and have fun. Sandy and John have been in charge of this wonderful place for two years now, and have kept what has worked, as well as made upgrades that make your stay there even better than before.
If you have stayed at Warm Sands Villas (prior to this year's ownership change), you will love it at INNdulge! It's inviting, comfortable, beautifully maintained, and the staff is amazing! Requests are resolved quickly and courteously, and their attention to detail is as impressive as that of a five-star hotel.
One last thing: book early (i.e., more than a month in advance).

Room Tip: Some rooms have kitchenettes, and some are closer to the pool than others.
Manhattan Beach, California
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Almost a regular? I visiting for the first this August. Far exceeded any expectations I ever had. Met loads of folks, and went to dinner every night with a different group of guys. Super freindly place, even the staff. Can't think of anything that this gay place could do better. Loved getting out of cons. Orange County and hanging with like minded peeps. I've mad a reservation to return in October, so guys, count me as a new regular!

Room Tip: pool side of course
1 Thank John S