“Paradise”

INNdulge
Melbourne, Australia
“Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

An incredibly nice break from my cross country travel. This was total and complete relaxation. After hearing about the North American "tighty" about nudity, I was pleasantly surprised to find lots of guys comfortable in their own skins. Everyone had such a nice laid back attitude (in fairness, many were European or from other countries like I).
Staff here is great. Friendly, helpful, attentive. Super nice rooms and clean too. Just a slice of paradise. Coming back to the states after graduate school. This will be my first stop.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Thornton W

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

As with most of the other reviews, this establishment is top notch. I enjoyed my stay and came to learn that most of the guests are repeat vistors and I dodn't meet a person I didn't like. The staff is awesome.

Wherever possible I look for gay owned and operated properties. The INNdulge is on my top five list.

Room Tip: There one street facing room with a semi private patio. It worked out well for me on they days that...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

Amazing from the start! My partner and i came down from San Diego on the spur of the moment and we weren't sure of the area and where to stay so we just went from one resort to another. We were about to settle for another resort that was away from downtown, so we made one final look around and stumbled upon here from the moment we entered the lobby. We were greeted by Dominique who was very out going and very helpful - he made us feel very comfortable as if we were frequent guest. Dominique recommended some great places to eat and shop as well as what was happening in the city; and we hadn't even checked in yet. The rooms were amazing and the walk in showers sold me right away. The grounds were well kept and the clientele were very friendly. We also made great friends here. I recommend this place to anyone looking for clean rooms and meeting great people!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank darkphoniex78
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

A friend and I recently returned from a much needed vacation to Palm Springs. Again we stayed at our favorite resort, the Inndulge. We had a great time and the weather was beautiful. The entire staff at the hotel is great.
We spend each day the same: lay by the beautiful pool in the sun, head to the room for a shower, then meet the other guests at happy hour and finally head out for dinner. I cannot think of a more relaxing way to spend a weekend.
Thank you Inndulge for your wonderful hospitality.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank benchi101
Fishers, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

We have stayed at INNdulge many times over the past 12 years or so, but this was our first stay since the change of ownership a couple of years ago. We had an excellent visit. The new management has done a lot of improvements to the lobby and the rooms. Though the decor is now not very midcentury modern, it is fresh and functional.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank N_and_R
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

Probably the nicest gay hotel I've ever visited. Stunning lobby. Rooms very well appointed. I was shocked at how nice the bathroom was. (Just remodeled, so lets hope it holds up). Gregarious staff. Impressed by the loyalty of the other guests. I suppose I will become one soon, as I plan to return in February. VERY well done.

Room Tip: I booked the last room available, so unfortunately it did not have a pool view. I was surprised tho...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

Building on the business established by the previous owners and bringing their own style and quality to Inndulge, Sandy and Jon will soon celebrate two years in Warm Sands and will likely be doing it with a full house. Inndulge sets the highest standards for comfort, cleanliness and hospitality. Any time in the desert is special for me but holidays here are extra special as the owners and staff just demonstrated at Thanksgiving. We have come 20+ times over 16 years and are not planning to stop. There are a lot of beautiful places in the world and a number of good hotels and Inndulge has its place in both categories. A year is a long time to wait but it means we'll return with joy in our hearts.

Room Tip: Choose according to size and whether you want to hear poolside conversation or not.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple