“What more could one ask for”
Review of INNdulge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
INNdulge
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Beautiful rooms, great toileries and good thread count, awesome staff, wonderful pool, free lemonade that mixes well with vodka. Nice free breakfast and happy hour with bypb. Wifi that actually works, nice grounds. This results in nice guests. Perfect gay resort. Definitely a place to return too.

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank FromToronto2011
There are newer reviews for INNdulge

Reviewed October 18, 2012

InnDulge is always an excellent place to stay. This is my 3rd time to stay there. This time around I noticed that the bathrooms had been renovated. The only drawback I have and it is very minor is I wish they had more variety of food to eat for breakfast. If you stay at least a week you get tired of the same food. At times I would skip their breakfast and go to a nearby restaurant where I would have eggs,etc. This is really very minor compared to all the other excellent features the resort offers. I am planning on returning there next year .

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank 16philly12
Reviewed October 18, 2012

As a returning visitor to Inndulge, I have to say that it seems to get better with age. My most recent visit was over Columbus Day Weekend which unknown to me is also Canadian Thanksgiving. To my surprise, the hotel was packed to capacity. As always, almost all the guests seem like old friends, everyone was social and seemed to be enjoying themselves, hell I know I had a great time. The one thing that made this trip memorable, was that the staff of Inndulge celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving with a full, homemade, thanksgiving dinner featuring deep fried turkeys. A sit down dinner, with table cloths, live music and great company made this an unforgettable evening. Thank you Inndulge for the memories and a great trip. As always, the staff was very friendly, the grounds were well maintained and the rooms were spotless. I guess the above sums up why this is the premier gay hotel in all of Palm Springs.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Richard G
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I haven't visited one of my favorite gay resorts in about 4 years. I tried to last June, but they were sold out (???, crazy, I know), so I stayed elsewhere and was disappointed. This time, I had an amazing time. I am shocked at just how nice this resort has become. It was great before, don't get me wrong, but now it is better than ever. The staff, wow. Amazingly good. The rooms, beautiful. The bathrooms, exquisite! Best of all, same friendly crowd that returns time and again. I am SO looking forward to my return.

Room Tip: I was in a quieter room without a pool view, and I LOVED it.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank John H
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We returned to INNdulge 3 years after our previous stay. Since then, there have been new owners and this change was very much for the better, which is not always the case. We had actually the same room we had 3 years ago, but it was completely refurbished. The service at the hotel is also very efficient. Thank you Franz and Joseph!

The pool and the grounds are still the same and are beautifully maintained. We planned to stay for three days, but we liked it so much that we extended our stay for another three days and thus spent the rest of our vacation at the INNdulge. This was a very relaxing time in Palm Springs.

The other guest during our stay were nice and sympathetic, too.

We will come back!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My bf and I have been visiting Inndulge for several years, finding it after spending a few years shopping around resorts. We keep coming back because we have made so many great friends over the years, and continue to make new ones. We generally stay for 10 days to two weeks, and at the end, wish we had stayed longer. The staff here is great, the remodel is amazing, the new owners are fantastic. This place really does get better every year because the people who work here, and yes the people who stay here, take pride in this place. There is no equal.

Room Tip: We've stayed in many rooms, and always had a good time.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Randy H
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Our 1st visit to Inndulge and yes, wont be our last!
The new owners of 2 years have already made an impression on the place by upgrading the suites to an excellent standard. Great beds, tasteful decor, and impeccable grounds. House keeping are wonderful!. They are to be congratulated on their efficient duties. Would be nice if they were given an Inndulge identity: i.e. Inndulge logo polo shirts/shorts - This is a safe tranquil place. Guests during the early part of our weeks' stay were mostly "older" ' goatee polar bears" who, for the majority were returning guests — Towards the latter part of the week, the age profile narrowed; newcomers also arrived and the atmosphere on Margarita Sunday developed in to a bit of a pool frenzy! Interesting to observe... participation - jury's out
Breakfast was adequate - However; if you were't there shortly after 7am when the early birds descended - After that, slim pickings. Ditto for the nibbles at the meet and greet.
Re meet and greet - A great idea; we did feel a little isolated on occasion, and thought the event to be a little cliquish at times. The owners did however, make every effort to be sociable and took a genuine interest in new their guests.
Further improvements to the pool area and reception will only add value in Inndulge becoming one of the best Gay clothing optional clothing resorts in Warm Sands
We look forward to a return visit soon

Room Tip: Choose a 1 bed suite over 1 bed room Worth the extra $50
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple