“Definitely A return visit”
Review of INNdulge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
INNdulge
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Our 1st visit to Inndulge and yes, wont be our last!
The new owners of 2 years have already made an impression on the place by upgrading the suites to an excellent standard. Great beds, tasteful decor, and impeccable grounds. House keeping are wonderful!. They are to be congratulated on their efficient duties. Would be nice if they were given an Inndulge identity: i.e. Inndulge logo polo shirts/shorts - This is a safe tranquil place. Guests during the early part of our weeks' stay were mostly "older" ' goatee polar bears" who, for the majority were returning guests — Towards the latter part of the week, the age profile narrowed; newcomers also arrived and the atmosphere on Margarita Sunday developed in to a bit of a pool frenzy! Interesting to observe... participation - jury's out
Breakfast was adequate - However; if you were't there shortly after 7am when the early birds descended - After that, slim pickings. Ditto for the nibbles at the meet and greet.
Re meet and greet - A great idea; we did feel a little isolated on occasion, and thought the event to be a little cliquish at times. The owners did however, make every effort to be sociable and took a genuine interest in new their guests.
Further improvements to the pool area and reception will only add value in Inndulge becoming one of the best Gay clothing optional clothing resorts in Warm Sands
We look forward to a return visit soon

Room Tip: Choose a 1 bed suite over 1 bed room Worth the extra $50
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ANDI S

Reviewed October 3, 2012

After visiting so many other clothing optional gay resorts this is one of my favorites even after one visit (well 17 days to be exact!). Great upgrades, very clean (for me a must), wonderful sweet staff and perfect hosts. The social hour is not to be missed: drinks and snacks all provided for your convinience. The pool had the best water in Palm Springs, not luke warm or cold, just refreshing during the hot days. Located close to shops, bars and restaurants, everything within walking distance. The suites are really extra ordinairy: spacious, well stocked kitchen, dining area, large leather couch, 2 HD tv screens and 2 dvd players. Wonderful bed and bed-clothes, soft pillows etc. I really had a wonderful time because of all the nice returning guests, so easy to get connected even if you travel alone. For me definitely a place to visit again and again. Thanks to the great hosts Jon & Sandy. You have done a perfect job! Love from the Netherlands and see you in May 2013.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jackk0
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I joined up with a few friends who have been staying at Inndulge for many years. They were shocked to see the amazing improvements. I was shocked that a gay hotel exists that is this nice! The rooms are spectacular and the service is top notch. I had a great time, and look forward to making a stop here during my pilgrimages to Vegas.

Room Tip: Chat up the staff. They are full of great information about the bar and dinner scene.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kai D
Reviewed September 24, 2012

It's been four years since our last visit to Palm Springs, in part because the large Warm Sands resort that we always stayed at (for 15 years) had deteriorated in cleanliness, furnishings, security, etc. We decided to give Palm Springs another chance this year but were uncertain about where to stay. The reviews we read about INNdulge made us cautiously optimistic that we had found a good replacement to the resort we previously stayed at. We can validate the accuracy of the reviews. INNdulge is well maintained, the staff is personable and responsive, the continental breakfast is good, and the social life is friendly and "active" enough to be interesting. The resort was fully booked on the weekends and almost full during the week with a mix of single people and couples, all interacting comfortably with each other. Before leaving we made a reservation for next year.
Rich and Tom

Room Tip: Be specific about whether you want a room around the pool or not.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank tom f
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have been traveling to Palm Springs for several years now and always enjoy returning to Inndulge hotel. What makes this hotel special is the number of returning guests who seem to return like clockwork. Every time I visit, I see at least several guests that I have met on earlier trips. The hotel hosts a daily happy hour in the early evening that is well attended by guests. I have to admit that this simple event is a great marketing tool - as all guests socialize, plan dinners together and share stories. For new guests, it is a great introduction to what makes this hotel the best gay hotel in Palm Springs (maybe in the US). I'll leave the other reviewers on here to tell you about the newly remodeled rooms the great staff, etc.

Lastly, I was extremely surprised to see a completely sold out hotel mid week in July, when it appears that many of the other hotels only had several cars in the parking lots - everyone loves a crowd.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Thomas F
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Stopped in Palm Springs for 3 days during my US summer tour. I checked in to Inndulge, but then never left! Literally spend all my time in Palm Springs around the pool or socializing with guests. The hotel was sold out with a friendly and diverse crowd. It was nice to NOT be the only European staying there. I think we outnumbered the Americans! Very comfortable place with great rooms and great staff, especially Franz and Sandy, both friendly and helpful. I will be staying much longer next time. I hate to wait to come back.

Room Tip: The lunch delivery is exceptional. Great and lots of food. Order one day, then eat the leftovers for...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Consistency, all of our visits have been enjoyable with your great strategy. We know what to expect and your staff delivers a great product, I am sure you know this from all of your repeat customers. Your great customer service shines, nothing at all to worry about. Our stay was just what we both needed, we are rejuvenated.

Room Tip: Excellent location, pool side rooms are the best.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple