“First time staying at INNdulge - We made reservations for next year”
Review of INNdulge

INNdulge
Reviewed September 24, 2012

It's been four years since our last visit to Palm Springs, in part because the large Warm Sands resort that we always stayed at (for 15 years) had deteriorated in cleanliness, furnishings, security, etc. We decided to give Palm Springs another chance this year but were uncertain about where to stay. The reviews we read about INNdulge made us cautiously optimistic that we had found a good replacement to the resort we previously stayed at. We can validate the accuracy of the reviews. INNdulge is well maintained, the staff is personable and responsive, the continental breakfast is good, and the social life is friendly and "active" enough to be interesting. The resort was fully booked on the weekends and almost full during the week with a mix of single people and couples, all interacting comfortably with each other. Before leaving we made a reservation for next year.
Rich and Tom

Room Tip: Be specific about whether you want a room around the pool or not.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank tom f

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have been traveling to Palm Springs for several years now and always enjoy returning to Inndulge hotel. What makes this hotel special is the number of returning guests who seem to return like clockwork. Every time I visit, I see at least several guests that I have met on earlier trips. The hotel hosts a daily happy hour in the early evening that is well attended by guests. I have to admit that this simple event is a great marketing tool - as all guests socialize, plan dinners together and share stories. For new guests, it is a great introduction to what makes this hotel the best gay hotel in Palm Springs (maybe in the US). I'll leave the other reviewers on here to tell you about the newly remodeled rooms the great staff, etc.

Lastly, I was extremely surprised to see a completely sold out hotel mid week in July, when it appears that many of the other hotels only had several cars in the parking lots - everyone loves a crowd.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Thomas F
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Stopped in Palm Springs for 3 days during my US summer tour. I checked in to Inndulge, but then never left! Literally spend all my time in Palm Springs around the pool or socializing with guests. The hotel was sold out with a friendly and diverse crowd. It was nice to NOT be the only European staying there. I think we outnumbered the Americans! Very comfortable place with great rooms and great staff, especially Franz and Sandy, both friendly and helpful. I will be staying much longer next time. I hate to wait to come back.

Room Tip: The lunch delivery is exceptional. Great and lots of food. Order one day, then eat the leftovers for...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Consistency, all of our visits have been enjoyable with your great strategy. We know what to expect and your staff delivers a great product, I am sure you know this from all of your repeat customers. Your great customer service shines, nothing at all to worry about. Our stay was just what we both needed, we are rejuvenated.

Room Tip: Excellent location, pool side rooms are the best.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Wow, does this place smoke! I visited for the Labor Day holiday weekend, and had the time of my life. I've never had so much fun at a gay resort, ever, anywhere. Met lots of people from ALL over the World (thank you to the cute Swede with the great accent and the ever friendly Germans and Aussies!). I plan to make this an annual event. So happy to have "found" Palm Springs, and to have found the most amazing little hotel in this great little gay oasis in SoCal.

Room Tip: The evening social hour is a great way to break the ice with fellow guests
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have stayed at Inndulge three times and all have been great experiences. The staff and the owners are so friendly and make you feel very welcome. The rooms are very clean and comfortable and the grounds are kept impeccable. I look forward to my next stay!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The staff and facilities are superb. We were there "off season" (in early August) but the overall experience was one of the best we have had in all our travels.
Best recommendation we can give is that we are planning a repeat visit as soon as our schedules permit,and we are not going to look at any other resort than Inndulge.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple