“Great gay resort!”
Review of All Worlds Resorts

We can't find prices for this accommodation
All Worlds Resorts
Phoenix AZ
“Great gay resort!”
Reviewed December 15, 2010

My partner and I have stayed at All Worlds many times over the past couple of years! It has been fun watching the management continue to update and improve the grounds, rooms, and service during this time as they aim to make this one of the best gay resorts in Palm Springs. To say the least, they are succeeding as it is a fun, playful place that any gay man would enjoy! A hot playroom and steam room add to the energy along with the beautiful grounds, pools, and hot tubs. An added attraction if you're looking for more men is the day passes available to locals so there are always hot men looking for action! Love this place!

3 Thank 2Tails

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
East Anglia
Reviewed December 11, 2010

Once again we have just returned from a great stay at ALL WORLDS RESORT. This is our 5th stay with them and as always 5 star service all the way.
Fantastic staff thats including Austin,Jay, Kevin, Andrew and Pedro and his team of Housekeeping staff, all can not do enough to make your stay at ALL WORLDS as enjoyable as possible.
As usual, we stayed in our same room (203) which is large and spacious and very clean.
A bonus on this room is that it is right in the middle of everything ! and with several windows ..
During our stay, it was Palm Springs Gay Pride and Leather Pride which made the complex very busy both with guests and lots of Day Visitors.
It just shows how popular this place is as we met several guyz who stayed there on some of our previous visits of which we keep in contact with still.
The complex is going through some renovations which can only improve the already high standards of this resort.
We have just booked again for our stay there again in March 2011 and lloking forward to it immensely

2 Thank marnig
San Francisco, California
Reviewed November 25, 2010

My boyfriend and I were taking a small road trip and decided to stay a couple of days in Palm Springs. We love the whole nudity thing and we decided to search for a clothing optional gay resort. Initially, I wanted to book with cbcc or whatever but then the reviews on this site deferred me. Boy oh boy was I glad that I chose AWR. The things I enjoyed about the resort included: The place was spacious, the pools were all warm, the jacuzzi was an ideal temperature, the guy that took the reservation was super kind and sweet, the men on property were very friendly and were there to meet other nice guys, the front desk guy was quite helpful, etc etc

I was there with my boyfriend and we just wanted to get away and enjoy a relaxing time together. We didn't plan on meeting anyone or using their darkroom at all but of course all of that stuff ended up happening :-) The guys on property ranged from late 20's-40ish and we were definitely the youngest. We stayed on a Monday and a Tuesday so it wasn't terribly busy but that ended up making the whole experience more comfortable than we had hoped.

The only one negative thing that I would have to warn you about is too be careful of theft and tweaked=out hustlers on property. One stole about $100 from me while I was feeling tipsy and not sharp on my game. I feel pretty foolish but I should have known that an old guy with cheesy bleach blonde highlights should not be trusted. C'est la vie.

Next time I plan on staying for a week. loved it. would highly recommend :-)

3 Thank Aarondavis1982
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed November 4, 2010

Having stayed at the hotel before a few years ago, I checked it out as many of the other resorts in the area were full. I spoke with a very nice guy on the phone who described the rooms to me, but said he was unable to book but would block the rooms and someone would call me back to confrim the booking, as we needed three rooms. Nobody ever called me back and when I called them the next day, they had no idea what I was talking about and he had not given any of my information to them. On arrival the check in staff were very friendly and helpful and showed us to our "alleged" rennovated rooms. If these rooms were rennovated, I would hate to see them before!..On the phone the room I was told I was getting (a buddy suite) had a front and rear entrance, but when I got to the room, there was no rear entrance with french doors and the second bedroom did not have the promised TV. In my room, the towel rack was half missing, paint peeling in the shower stall and the room in general was just tired. Basic maintenance had been ignored, even some fresh paint would make it look better. The shelf in the closet was filthy and had not been cleaned in quite some time. The pools themselves are nice but the loungers need cleaning or updating. There was no breakfast in the mornings so most guests appeared to head out and bring stuff back.
Room cleaning was a little sparse, the floors are all tile, but when the room was cleaned the floor was overlooked, so we actually wiped it ourselves. The housekeeping staff were very friendly but I cannot say they did a great job and the envelope on the table with TIPS on is a little tacky. While in the area we checked out a couple of other resorts for comparison and a couple were beautiful with friendly staff and clean, bright, modern rooms and clean new loungers . They made All Worlds Resort look like a YMCA...The final straw was after we got home and a friend realized he had left his phone charger at the hotel. When he called to see if they could send it they refused unless he paid for mailing AND a fee for doing it. All this after spending a total of almost $1,000 at the hotel for the three rooms. Extremely tacky and poor customer service. The sad thing is the resort could be great as it has great grounds and nice pools, but the management need to put some money back into the rooms and develop a new attitude. They are clearly resting on former glory which is fading very very fast!! This was definitely our last stay at the hotel ( we have apparently been banned from staying there again for complaining!) which further highlights their total lack of customer service.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
11 Thank UKNV

Travelers are raving about these Palm Springs hotels

Montreal
Reviewed October 30, 2010

This hotel in right in the warm sands area, a comfortable 15 minutes walk to all major gay venues of Palm Springs.

Rooms: very nice decor, clean, large , especially on the Villas sides. Rates are also in the medium range .
Pools: 4 differents pools, but not really ''overheated''. Not a problem in October, but in January, some heat can be a nice touch.
Day pass/night pass users add for sure a lot if you plan to have some fun or mingle with other guys.
As a Montreal traveler, I recommend for sure this hotel to everyone that wish to enjoy a convenient location, good amneties, a huge Sunday BBQ party, and a nice staff.
We are already planning another stay next Spring in this hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank M0ntreal30
San Diego, California
Reviewed October 21, 2010

It's so good to know that there is an excellent place for gay people to go to without worrying about children and heterosexual male or female being around you. This is a place where you can be yourself and not worry about anything and just relax. Highly recommended, very comfortable. Just a small complaint on missing vertical blinds but that might be a plus for those who are exhibitionist. :) Have fun...go and experience it....guaranteed...you will have fun...

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank RF33065
Oakland, California
Reviewed October 21, 2010

All Worlds is the third “gay” resort I’ve stayed at in Palm Springs. When taking into account the rates, quality of the room, location, amenities and staff relations it is clearly the best of the three. I plan to stay there the next time I visit.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
#15 of 41 in Palm Springs
Triangle Inn Palm Springs
Triangle Inn Palm Springs
#10 of 41 in Palm Springs

Been to All Worlds Resorts? Share your experiences!