“Relaxing and Fun Weekend”
Review of All Worlds Resorts

We can't find prices for this accommodation
All Worlds Resorts
San Diego
“Relaxing and Fun Weekend”
Reviewed January 4, 2010

This was our second time staying at All Worlds and both times my partner and I were imoressed with the quality and cleantliness of the rooms. The staff was friendly and helpful. We did not spend a lot of time in the pools or outdoors this time as the weather was cool, but we have enjoyed them before.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank drewbrick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Sacramento, CA
Reviewed January 3, 2010

Have been going to Palm Springs now for over 15 yrs. at different times of the year, and always enjoy my visit there. I usually end up staying at All Worlds Resort, where I find the staff very friendly, courteous, affordable and always helpful. Very close to great restuarants, bars and entertainment. Would recommend staying there to anybody asking.

1 Thank rexxhood
West Hollywood
Reviewed December 23, 2009

BF & I went there for my birthday..shocked to find the place so clean neat and well kept...he even said the pillows are better than we have at home (& we are picky) but the place has the extra benofits of adult fun! We felll in love with Plam Springs and the boys ate us up! Good times! We will be back soon!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank studjocktop
Costa Mesa
Reviewed December 3, 2009

My best friend and I stayed here recently on a 'quiet weekend' for Gay Palm Springs. We were kinda worried that we picked the wrong weekend since we were right in between several large events- but we both had a GREAT TIME! First, the buddy rooms are like a two-room suite- plenty spacious, clean and nicely appointed. We met nice people all weekend long both young and old(20's to mid 50's) The resort has 3 different pools and 2 spa areas, so if you are not comfy in one area you can just make it over to another, but it wasn't trashy... we both like to have fun, but at least it wasn't DIRTY...
I will definitely be going back, staff was very friendly and helpful on what to do and where to be on all the days and nights we were there. We even extended our stay 2 extra days because we were having such a great 'quiet weekend'.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank lamatthwr
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed December 3, 2009

I had a great time at All Worlds Resort this past week. The hotel has a fun and relaxing atmosphere and the staff was extremely kind and accommodating. It's the perfect place for a gay man to unwind and meet new friends. The rooms were also well kept as opposed to other resorts in Palm Springs.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank caliastro
NYC
Reviewed December 3, 2009

this place is really fun and friendly - my room was nice and clean - met some really fun people there. I'd def go again

• Stayed November 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank jmcdmusic
Philadelphia, Pa.
Reviewed November 28, 2009

Sprawling resort with a nice pool that seems to be the hang out for locals by day, adding to the fun. My room was a little too small, though inexpensive, and nicely decorated. There was little floor space, but lots of "decor." I found it difficult to find floor room for my bag. I checked out of another hotel at noon and moved to this resort and was told my room wasn't clean yet so I waited by the pool for three hours. I watched the one cleaner move from room to room...cleaning my room first since I was waiting didn't seem to be a priority, but still, waiting poolside, with plenty of eye candy wasn't difficult.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled solo
#3 of 42 in Palm Springs
Warm Sands Villas
Warm Sands Villas
#19 of 42 in Palm Springs

Been to All Worlds Resorts? Share your experiences!