“A gay pleasure paradise!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of All Worlds Resorts

We can't find prices for this accommodation
All Worlds Resorts
Phoenix AZ
“A gay pleasure paradise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2009

My partner and I travel on a monthly basis to visit Palm Springs or other gay destinations. We LOVE staying at All Worlds Resorts simply because we always have so much fun there! The Resort is very friendly to all it's guests including those locals on a day pass ( which adds to the mix of men in a positive way!). The grounds are well kept up and very welcoming for the clothing optional environment with four swimming pools. The hot tubs, steam room, sauna, and video room just multiply the chance to enjoy yourself in whatever way you'd like! The rooms are tastefully done with a nice variety available and the staff is always ready to help in any way needed ... this is a great place to relax and play!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 2Tails

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Vancouver, BC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2009

I spent two full weeks -- one week b4 and one week after labour day -- and this was my second stay there this year (I also visited All Worlds twice last year). I had the best time relaxing, meeting interesting and friendly locals and fellow travellers, and the owners and staff were friendly but not overbearing.

I have not seen the amount of work and money being invested back in a gay resort the way I've seen All World's new owners have over the past year. It seems that every time I visit they're renovating rooms, improving the weekend entertainment and finding ways to make both local "members" and far-away travellers comfortable. And that's the main reason I keep coming back and supporting All Worlds.

As a single traveller, I must say All Worlds strikes a perfect balance of being friendly, cruisey but still relaxing and security-conscious. If you are laid back, friendly and open minded, you'll have an excellent time. If you think being in a gay resort affords you the right to be a brat, then this is probably not the place for you.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank brianlinca
Los Angeles County
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2009

I am from the Los Angeles area and I am in Palm Springs several times a year to get away from the rat race of a big city like LA. The first place that I make a bee line for is All Worlds Resorts. The owners J.C. and Austin are wonderful and go out of their way to make sure that you are well taken care of. On many occasions I have gone down to Palm Springs without a reservation and they make sure that they are able to accomadate me. The grounds, the rooms, (And I have stayed in many) are very charming. Each room seems to have a character of it's own. The grounds are very well maintained and the resort compound is enormous. Large enough if you want to find lots of fun and also large enough if you want peace and tranquility. I have stayed at several other resorts and the men and the boys here are by far the best. If you want to have a wonderful experience on your next trip to Palm Springs make sure All Worlds Resort is your destination.

Dennis B.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank DennisBlack
Moreno Valley
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2009

I have stayed at a few resorts in the past and I have found All Worlds Resorts Villa to be one of the most enjoyable. The staff is friendly and helpful and accomdated my needs. The rooms were kept tidy and clean on a daily basis. The pools and spas were cleaned and maintained. I highly recommend this resort to all over my friends.

1 Thank DanielS76
Orange, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2009

We have stayed before at this place and had a lot of fun. We just went to spend the day by the pool. That day I lost my D&G sunglasses. I assumed somebody took them, well, they can't run away just like that. We went to the front desk and explained the situation, where and when the glasses were seen last time. The staff was very professional. They asked us to wait outside while they check the video tape. They found that another guy took them an put them inside his locker. They gave us a description of the guy and locked the locker with a strap. Finally, We had my glasses back from the guy that took them. Then you can see how the cameras are for the safety of the guests.
The fun continued after this incident, like it didn't happen. Many thanks to the staff and their great help and kind service.

1 Thank miroslavich
Fullerton, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2009

We booked a reservation early in July, received a confirmation number and made plans for a three night stay over labor day. Yes, I'm writing this from a different hotel as the incompetent staff gave our room to someone else. We took time off from work and when we got there the manager said they cancelled our reservation because they couldn't reach us by phone. Lies, lies, lies. We are going to pursue legal action against them as the did absolutely nothing by way of an apology. Avoid this place at all costs.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
9 Thank hayden8s

Travelers are raving about these Palm Springs hotels

Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2009

It's difficult to accurately describe the problems with this hotel and it's general atmosphere while staying within the "family-friendly" guidelines of TripAdvisor - please bear that in mind if you are considering this property.

The hotel has recently changed hands and is no longer owned by the adult video production company of the same name... but the crowd still comes for the same reasons. Common scene: Two 60+ year old men, lying without clothing on sun lounges, eyeing each other across the pool while comporting themselves in a non-family-friendly fashion. Yes, it's that classy - including numerous outdoor TVs showing adult content - some 24x7. A Sunday crowd of day pass guests adds "interest," but this is primarily older guys hoping some younger ones will show up and take advantage of the "clothing optional" environment. The "purpose" of this property seems clear.

The "fitness" center is an unusable multi-station setup - and that's one of the property's nicest amenities. Rooms are being remodeled, and our recently-refreshed room 403 was large. However, it feels unprofessional: The shower fixtures are word and dull, and the shower grab-bar is pitted and rusted. A mini fridge and microwave are tucked into a side closet, almost as an afterthought. Soft good - towels, sheets - are thin and cheap. The lounge chairs by the 'Another World' pool are broken down with absolutely filthy cushions. Our bathroom sink was a new, incredibly contemporary piece that is practically useless for actual washing up - just a flat slab of granite.

The entire property has a ramshackle, ad-hoc, cheaply-done feel. Wires are strung everywhere across the buildings, lights are a dismal combination of LED, CFL, and standard. Paint is peeling everywhere, trim is coming off the buildings - it's just a physical disaster. Compared to the numerous adjacent properties which are beautifully cared-for (many of which also offer "clothing optional" if that's your thing), there's simply no reason whatsoever to stay at All Worlds. If you absolutely must participate in the "vibe," stay somewhere nice and purchase a day pass to All Worlds. But I can't imagine what anyone would voluntarily do so.

Nice points: Music is kept low, so it's not a bass-pounding party 24x7. Numerous vending machines offer snacks and drinks. Some of the pools have been refreshed more recently and offer nicer - and cleaner - lounge chairs. The 400-numbered rooms are enormous and roomy, and the furniture is basically comfortable. Within the run-down framework, things are kept very clean - but the place is so generally dingy and run-down that you get the impression of dirt throughout.

Tell anyone in town that you're staying at All Worlds and you'll get two things: A very knowing look, and the word, "oh."

Management was friendly, but the years of obvious neglect, combined with the current economic downturn, have them set up for a difficult ride. Remodeling this property would take hundreds of thousands of dollars that won't be made back for years, if ever.

We fortunately had a friend staying at the new Ace Hotel & Swim Club, so we were able to spend plenty of time by a clean, well-cared-for pool and enjoy the sun.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
#18 of 43 in Palm Springs
Santiago Resort
Santiago Resort
#2 of 43 in Palm Springs

Been to All Worlds Resorts? Share your experiences!