“Awesome - great people, great amenities, great time”
Review of All Worlds Resorts

All Worlds Resorts
Reviewed July 13, 2009

Stayed in the Dirk Yates Suite and loved it. Staff and Owners went out of thier way to make it a great stay! Fun BBQ, 5 nice pools, rooms were clean and nicely renovated. Cleaning staff was friendly and did an amazing job. Good mix of guests and lots of opportunity to mingle. Close to nightlife, shoping, restaurants.

Second time here and fun both times! Would recommend to singles staying Palm Springs.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 27, 2009

I had planned a 4 day stay at All Worlds back in janunary with a group of friends and was looking very forward to a great vacation, but at the last minute the rest of my group could not make it, I went alone and had a great time. My room was very nice the house keeping boy i had the whole time went above and beyond to keep my room nice. I meet many nice people from all over the country that where guest there. The manangement staff was great. I never did see one negative moment during my stay. I even had to cancel one of the rooms I had reserved and my deposit was returned with a smile. I will stay at All World again :-))
Richard A.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed April 29, 2009

From arrival to departure, it was a nightmare. We began with problems with the reservation, the key and the staff. We advanced to a irty room and load inappropriate music playing. From the time we arrived, we could not wait to get out of the worst place and treatment that we ever encounted in a "hospitality" setting. As we were forced to check out promply at 11 and since we had time before we left, we asked to store our luggage until we left. They told us we did leave, it was like a parking meter and the time was up. If we wanted to stay, we would have to purchase a day pass. When we objected, we were told that we were red-flagged and banished forever. Thank God! This is the place for you if you are a masochist.

11  Thank fllguy308
Reviewed April 28, 2009

I checked in on a Saturday to the most expensive "suite" in the "resort." When we were shown to our room, we were surprised that the bed was a Murphy bed stowed in an austentatious guilted room with a sofa, tv, kitchen dinette.....but no normal hotel amenities. As we unpacked the loud clanking and banging from the connecting door to the next room prompted us to ask for a room change. We were told then we should probably leave, I guess we should have, but since we came to that resort...where would we go?
So the Manager (I presume..since he did not ever identify himself) said he would comp us the adjoining room, which was not booked past that night, to use as a bedroom...this seemed fair. In the middle of the night, we were awakened, by the guest checking into the room which we were concerned about. The closet and bath of that adjoining room seemed to be in our very room. The noise was unbearable! The next day, I mentioned this to the manager, as well as our desire to have local cable channels ( they only carry about 5 cable channels...none network) and we were ordered to leave immediately. ("they have never had this many complaints"} My partner was literally thrown out of the pool area where he was relaxing in the midst of about 2 dozen other guests. When I complained about this harsh treatment...I was told the police had been called and I would have charges pressed? I guess for questioning the service.

I would urge any one to stay away. This is the worst place I've ever stayed!

10  Thank Boytoysoh
Reviewed April 26, 2009

I first visted All Worlds about 3 years ago and found it clean, good value and with a great atmosphere. Daily breakfast and ice-breakers with wine and cheese in the early evening helped a single traveler like myself with introductions to other guests and I had a great time.
My recent visit began with a somewhat officious desk clerk taking about a half hour to get me sorted out with a room key for a slightly dirty room that had cob-webs in the window blinds and a condom under the bed. However, cleaning over-kill produced a smell of strong bleach in the bathroom that brought tears to my eyes!
Staff, bar one of the possibly grossly underpaid boys from housekeeping, were largely unobliging, little dogs were given the run of the place and dog crap was deposited right outside my door.
One night I returned to find the code for the door on the main entrance had been changed so I couldn't get even in. I won't need the code next time I'm in Palm Springs as I'll be staying elsewhere.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled solo
10  Thank cesare_LA
Reviewed April 18, 2009

My partner and I stayed at all worlds for the white party. Check in took about a half hour. The room was filthy, pubic hairs all over the bathroom, urine in the toilet, hairs in the sheets, lube on floor mirrors and walls, wet spot on bed? and the shower was extra discusting with a used condom left in the soap dish. I am not one to complain but the room was way under par and I wanted to check out and find another place to stay. My partner and I went to the front desk we spoke to a shorter hispanic man and he told us he was the Manager and that if we checked out we would receive no refund. Seeing how we had to pay the FULL amount upon check in we would have been out $742.00. We had asked to borrow a broom, mop, rags, and cleaning product s etc.and was denied. We were told that the insurance company prohibits management from distributing chemicals and cleaning supplies. So we decided to go to the store and buy our own cleaning supplies $70.00 for cleaning supplies and 2 hours of cleaning we finally felt comfortable in the room.

As we started to mingle with other guests outside in the main area of the resort we saw a group of men all looking at a laptop computer we casually walked by and 3-4 guys were pointing and waiving at one of the many cameras near them. This caught our interest so we stopped to see what was going on. To our surprise there we were on the computer screen showing off everything as all worlds resort is clothing optional. I was furious and so were other guests I went to the front desk to make them aware they did not seem to care about my concern... Then the Manager introduced himself as the owner I DO NOT BELIEVE that he is the owner but that is what he said. Anyway my partner and I were pushed outside the front office with the door locked behind us by the 2 managers (owners). Our belongings (anything that was not valuable) were put out by the street about 10 minutes after we were forced out of the office. They stole from us a very expensive ring, necklace and my wallet was not recovered as well as our flight tickets they kept everything that was valuable. I contacted the P.S. Police dept. I filed a report but they were unable to do anything about my wallet, ring and necklace. Because I signed the check in slip that states that "I will not hold all worlds resorts responsible for lost or stolen articles. " While waiting on police other guests checked out willingly and with their belongings for that i am thankful for. To view live footage from "ALL Worlds you can visit [--] and click around ,there is a charge to view the cameras but i am glad i can get this information to the public.

All worlds is running a SCAM BUSINESS and I wish I would have read the reviews on trip advisor before making our reservation. Needless to say we found a room at a hotel in Cathedral City and enjoyed the rest of our stay. We had to rent a car and drive back to Colorado because i was unable to fly because the management at all worlds stole my wallet so I had no ID to get on a plane. I have never been treated so poorly before in my life until i met the managers (owners) of all worlds resort.

Save your self the trouble and stay elsewhere all worlds resort will destroy your getaway!

9  Thank Neverstayatallworlds
Reviewed March 14, 2009

Staying in one of the "re-done" rooms. Nasty, Dirty and Tacky. See pics.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with friends
#4 of 41 in Palm Springs
The New Palm Springs Inn
The New Palm Springs Inn
#30 of 41 in Palm Springs

Been to All Worlds Resorts? Share your experiences!