“Weekend fun”
Review of All Worlds Resorts

We can't find prices for this accommodation
All Worlds Resorts
Chino, California
“Weekend fun”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I came here for a weekend getaway and man did I end the weekend with a smile on my face. I met so many nice guys, got a tan and had some fun as well. haha I cant image any of the other resorts in the area having this much to offer in one place. Everyone there was super chill and helpful. I live in LA so this was a nice getaway from the city and I will def. be going back. This resort had all types of men and ages. I also like how close it was to the downtown area. I only had a short 15 min walk to get dinner and go out in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Oakland, California
Reviewed April 13, 2014

This place is basically a booty call, but if you go into it knowing that, it's fun. I recommend visiting it on a day pass but not staying overnight. The admissions for a day pass are a bit inconsistent depending on which staff member you happen to encounter, and I though it was kind of expensive (afternoon pass + towel and (teeny tiny) locker for $25). But still, it's a good fixture in Warm Sands for when you want something bathhousy.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Rob S
San Diego, California
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Three of us stayed at AWR this past winter. The place was very clean. There were lots of lounge chairs around the pool, and lots of things to see around the pool also. The other guests were very warm and welcoming. 98.6 degrees of warmth! The free hamburgers and hot dogs were a pleasant surprise. The resort is located very close to the bars on Arenas. I feel I made some deep connections with some of the other guests. The front desk staff is welcoming and always helpful. When you are finished with the fun around the pool, you can share the fun in the sauna room and communal video room. There are plenty of places you can hole up and search for a deeper meaning of life.

3 Thank SDthick
Reviewed March 12, 2014

It was our second visit to this place. We first came two years ago with a daily pass on a Sunday. We stayed 3 nights at AWR this year and we were first impressed by the kindness and professionalism of Jesse who called us ahead to have an idea about our arrival time. Everything was sparkling clean and comfortable. Our only negative comment would concern the fact that there is not even a continental breakfast offered there during on week days.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Can2223
La Verne, California
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My friends and I have been going here for several years now. We stayed there just a few weeks ago with a friend and had a great time. It's a clothing optional all mens resort. it's in the Warm Sands district not far from bars and restaurants (walking distance). The rooms and facilities are good and there is usually a good mix of guys. On holiday weekends they usually have a free BBQ and entertainment. If you don't live too far away, it's a great place to getaway for the weekend—not too far to drive and yet still close enough should something come up. They have both a day and night passes and a great staff. If being close to the action is what you're looking for, this is the place!

Room Tip: This resort is on a corner lot so if you want a quiet nights rest, book a interior room rather than...
1 Thank Ray451CA
South Pole
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I stayed here this week with 2 other friends and was happy to learn that All Worlds has a perfect "mini-suite" with a separate bedroom that connects to the main bedroom and bathroom. The pricing is competitive, but was surprised to see the hotel at well under 50% occupancy for the second week of February! Granted I was here during the week, but when you consider over half the country is shivering under a blanket of snow and cold, there isn't anyplace I would rather be this time of year. The staff are great and friendly. 2 out of 3 pools are heated, and there are 2 Jacuzzi's. I wish the jets were stronger, but the temperature is great. I would recommend All Worlds as the place to stay in Warm Sands.

3 Thank Viking94708
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I was a bit misadvised on this one by a friend. Allworlds bills itself as a clothing optional all mens resort. It is a sauna, and the rooms are available to rent to maintain your close proximity to the various entertainment precincts. The rooms are not well appointed, the facilities dated and the all day and night music streaming just a little too much. I would definitely day trip there (they have both a day and evening pass) but pass on the hotel aspects. Great staff though.

Having said that, if being close to the action is your intent - here is the place for it. I was probably just misadvised.

Room Tip: There is a map on the website. Don't stay close to reception.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
#3 of 43 in Palm Springs
Warm Sands Villas
Warm Sands Villas
#17 of 43 in Palm Springs

Been to All Worlds Resorts? Share your experiences!