“Great location cool staff friendly vibe”
Review of All Worlds Resorts

All Worlds Resorts
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We've been going to all worlds for years and always love it. The new owners are great and the atmosphere fantastic.
Pluses.
The rooms are always clean and the staff friendly. We especially love how friendly everyone is and it is deffinetly very upscale from other areas. It's close to everything.

Cons... Maybe
Only two jacuzzis which can get crowded if one is down. The sauna is great but the last time we were there it was down. The staff was nice and politely apologized just wish we would have known about it. Overall, it was great so I guess these really aren't cons.

• Stayed: February 2013

Reviewed February 15, 2013

all around amazing people! it is a wonderful place for any trip. everyone was absolutely fabulous there. staff is handsome, giddy, awesome, quick and productive. very little if ever any problems. very nice rooms. terrific resort!!!!

Room Tip: if you ask the staff they will recommend a room to fit you and your needs. very helpful!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I really enjoyed my 5 day stay at All Worlds last week! I like the different pool areas, you can have really quiet and isolated or out in the main active area. Housekeeping did a great job keeping the room up everyday. The grounds were kept beautifully clean. All and all a great stay! The fridge in the room is a plus as well. Was able to walk to coffee, food, and bars.

Room Tip: Depends what you want. I liked the 200 series rooms secluded by their own pool.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This place has all the best offerings! four swimming pools one giant jacuzzi another cocktail chatter size one plus many of the rooms have jacuzzi pools in them. The rooms are large, they are situated right in the hub of the gay clothing optional resorts and anyone can buy a hotel pass to come and enjoy the fun..The throb throb music calls to them from the neighboring hotels plus a lot of fun locals come by ..It is extremely clean and everytime we come we notice some new special addition ..like free gourmet coffe

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carl V
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My second stay at AWR and I have to say its great. The rooms are comfortable, the grounds are decent and its quiet while still having plenty of fun and opportunity. The place is great for a weekend or longer and for just about any type of guys.

Room Tip: Decide what part of the hotel you want to be in. The 4 separate areas are quieter than the main reso...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JPHauck
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I needed a place to stay in Palm Springs that had to meet all of my requirements of nice size, private room; non smoking; comfortable king sized bed; separate sitting area, clean, friendly staff; gay owned and operated (or at least gay friendly); allows dogs; nice pool area; flat screen TV; sauna; steam room; jacuzzi; modern look and feel and centrally located to restaurants and the downtown area. I wanted all of that AND I wanted it for under $150/night on a peak season weekend. I searched and searched but every place I looked couldn't meet 2 or more of my requirements and I didn't want to have to sacrifice any of them. The most difficult requirements to satisfy together seemed to be a modern, clean hotel that would let me bring my dog for under $150/night. Either they met all the criteria but were well over $250/night, or they didn't allow pet at all. Putting my dog in a kennel is not an option I'm willing to entertain, so my search was starting to feel hopeless. Then, a friend suggested All Worlds Resort which I had never considered as a place to stay as much as it was a place to go hang out. I decided to check it out and will tay nowhere else. They hit all my requirement and loved having my dog there. The owner even made a special visit to meet hi four legged resort guest and my dog was in heaven making new friend all weekend.I got all this for an average daily rate, over a weekend of $79/night AND they threw in a fun Sunday bbq pool party. 5 stars all the way All Worlds. Why would anyone stay anywhere else?

Room Tip: Ask the staff about the room location before you book it and state your interest if you like to be i...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank guynxtdoor
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I have tried many of the resorts in Palm Springs and have All Worlds resort to be the best so far. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the grounds are well maintained. There is a fun vibe on the weekends without any attitude. The staff is friendly and the GM is great!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
#10 of 41 in Palm Springs
La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa
La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa
#4 of 41 in Palm Springs

Been to All Worlds Resorts? Share your experiences!