“Wow. What a great Place”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Kitchen
Grand Master Outdoor Bathroom with soaking tub and rainfall shower
Front yard with lounge area
Front yard with lounge area
Side yard putting green - play at night by edison light!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jigglywuf...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Wow. What a great Place”
Reviewed April 5, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The house was perfect, it was spacious with nice touches, to name a few: Great pool and Spa, TV every where even outside by the barby Q. the pool table and golf putting holes on the side of the house came in very useful.

The people were more than helpful and went out of there way to accommodate and requests we had.

We will definitely be back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
OcFiveSta...
San Clemente, California
“Palm Springs done right”
Reviewed March 23, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I spent 3 nights here with four people and would like to spend 300 more. The property was more than advertised. Very private and well appointed. The pool, spa and BBQ area rivaled that of a five star resort. The master bedroom and bathroom were perfect for a romantic get away. There is an amazing outdoor shower and bathtub just off the the master suite. The property manager Ruben, and the owner Tony were very responsive and I felt they truly wanted our experience to be memorable. I am already planning my next trip. I travel to Palm Springs multiple times every year, staying at many of the high end resorts, and this trip was one of best trips I've had. I highly recommend this property.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing