Was traveling through Palm Springs and was looking for a place to chill and just hang out in a private pool. I knew a hotel wouldn't offer this, so I looked into the Sundance Villas. I made the right choice. I am just so sick and tired of hanging by a hotel pool and putting up with screaming kids and clueless parents (No. I actually don't find your kids adorable -- I find them to be obnoxious brats). But anyway, so I'm traveling through Palm Springs and I just want to hang out and relax in a private pool. So, this place fit my needs perfectly. I called the woman who runs this place and she told me that there was one Villa left and I could have it. She couldn't have been nicer. I get to the Villa and it's this super clean, very homey -- in a Palm Springs kind-a way. I barely have the front door shut before my street clothes are replaced with my bathing suit and I've got myself situated in the nice little backyard pool. Basically, I was in there until the sun went down. Playing music, hanging, chilling. New York City melting off of me by the minute. I'm a Californian, so I felt like I was home. Staying here started me thinking why I'm living in Manhattan in the first place. But anyway, that's another story. The story for this place is that it's a great place to chill. Friends came over in the evening and we had a great night hanging in and around the pool. High walls guaranteed our privacy. So, my recommendation for the next time you're in Palm Springs is to forget the pretentious hotels or the family-oriented hotels and get your own place in the sun at one of the Sundance Villas. BTW -- I stayed in the Villa del Palma Villa. I'm sure they're all as nice, and as private. Have a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private Villa Management offers privately-owned personal pool & spa villas within the private Sundance Villas property for daily, weekly and monthly rental. Each spacious 2 and 3-bedroom rental villa features private sunning patios with heated pool and Jacuzzi-style spa behind six-foot walls, a fully-equipped kitchen, living room with fireplace, enclosed garage, flat-screen TVs with DVD player, plus stereo with CD, washer/dryer and gas BBQ. Some villas feature a private sauna. The property's newly-renovated central courtyard offers a large pool for swimming laps, sunning lounges, a sunken tennis court for daytime play, a shaded gazebo and stunning mountain views . Housekeeping is included in rate. PVM offers racquets and DVDs for loan plus personal assistance throughout your stay. The villas are located in Uptown Palm Springs close to trendy restaurants, coffee houses, bars, shops, galleries, hiking trails and the aerial tram. Private Villa Management, your passport to paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Sundance Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundance Villas Hotel Palm Springs
- Sundance Hotel Palm Springs