This hotel is a complete rip off. I payed for the room in advance, and was not informed that it also costs money just to park your car. When we left we were charged $30 to park to cars just to stay the night at this hotel, 1 night. Also when I showed up they asked for another $50 to hold as a damage deposit which I had to fight to get back. So if you stay make sure and track that they refund the deposit. I would NOT stay here again and if I would have know all the hidden fees ahead of time I would have not gone or spent the night at a resort for the costs they charged us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt