Tripadvisor
Palm Springs
2,569 results
All reviews cabana suite front desk pool area mountain view self parking living room thursday night happy hour restaurants and shops the main drag valet hoodoos atrium fees downtown spring palm
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Beds were horrible, and air conditioning system only worked in the back room which was the "office" area. Room with beds had no air circulation/tiny vent and was stuffy. Also, there is no way 2 people can sleep in these tiny double beds. Not worth the cost, and Will not come back.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Front desk clerks, gentlemen serving cocktails and the parking attendants were all exceptionally friendly and gave great advice in terms of where to eat and directions. However I waited 20 minutes at the bar trying to get a glass of low fat milk when finally the bartender could not find any so I went to my room and ordered a glass of low fat milk and they finally got me some. It took about 30 minutes for me to get some milk. They did not have any in the area where you buy candy and snacks. Room was awesome!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2020

This was our second time staying here. It has really gone down hill. It is dirty and dated. We had to call numerous times to get towels, blankets etc. Mold was growing in the shower. Faucet was broken. Manager said we would be moved to another room but that never happened. I spoke to another guest who said she was having the same issues. The location is fantastic however and that was the reason for staying here. We won’t return.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed January 18, 2020

I typically like staying in Hyatt’s because they are roomy and the quality is consistent. We arrived yesterday and I am disappointed. The hotel is very dated and does not seem that clean. I also booked the Hyatt because I am on their rewards program and was told I would not receive points as I booked the room as a package and not directly through the hotel. The closet door is broken The staff at the front desk was not able to provide us with restaurant recommendations.

On the bright side they do have a shuttle and it is in the heart of town. Easy to walk to shops and restaurants and they have free bikes for use. The view of the mountains is beautiful but there is a road directly below our window so distracting from the peacefulness I was hoping for. Not sure I would pick this hotel again or could wholeheartedly recommend to friends.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2020

Great service, rooms, heated pool and spa. Great location downtown! I’ve stayed at Hyatt Palm Springs for 5 years and have never been disappointed. Great staff. Courteous, helpful, friendly. A good bet.

• Trip type: Traveled solo