We booked our room two months before thinking we would be getting a better rate to find our that we payed $70.00 more a night than if we would have walked in. Blake front desk nice guy, older man cleaning the trash a gem. Middle management F&B incompetent. Young afternoon bartender (GIRL)Monday April 26th. RUDE, ARROGANT and should not be allowed near front of the house. General manager nice man that wants to please customers, but is going to have a hard time with this crew. After 21 years of coming to this hotel we have to move on. By the way room 526 the toilet does not flush correctly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt