My boyfriend and I were looking for a quick relaxing break from our hectic lives and decided a quick Palm Springs getaway was in order. We heard the Hyatt Regency Palm Springs had recently been renovated so decided we would give it a try, which turned out to be such a fantastic idea. The hotel's new look was very chic, with hip modern touches everywhere - from the luxurious rooms to the upscale lounge area. The atmosphere and the accommodating service provided by the staff, made us feel like celebrites during our stay. Speaking of celebs, as we were taking the elevator back to the room Lilly Tomlin was riding it with us!!!! It was such a surreal moment, being a fan of Desperate Housewives, I was thrilled to see an actress from the show standing right next to me. The Hyatt P.S. is a MUST, from the super-comfy beds to the top-notch service, I'm definitely going to make it my Palm Springs choice. Who knows, maybe the next time I stay there, there will be another celeb sighting!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TravelUp, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelPower, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt