I'm a native of California and lived in Palm Springs for a few years yet this was my first time staying at the hotel, having dined there before. What a pleasant surprise.
The hotel has been maintained and coiffed brilliantly over the years. My sense is they will do another upgrade soon. The rooms provide a deep square footage in the suites providing a sense of living space/home. In a geographic location with oppressive heat for a good number of months per year the rooms are smartly cool, with enough glass window for light but also providing coolness by not overexposing to light and sun from the outside.
The gym was sufficient though a warning to anyone my height (6'3") or taller. When using the elliptical machines my head hit the ceiling on the up step. So I went over to the treadmill and did my cardio there. Pool grounds are generous without being overdone. Back room views are tremendous facing Mt. San Jacinto and the golf course at the foot of it.
Another benefit is the hotel is downtown PS but also a tad on the north end so you are not in the busiest area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TravelUp, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt