Hyatt Palm Springs
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Pool
The Monroe Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$114
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$184
$163
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
$359
$335
  • Pool
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$190
$161
  • Restaurant
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$199
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$103
Andreas Hotel & Spa(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$179
$174
$125
$118
Travelocity
  • Pool
Colony Palms Hotel(Palm Springs)
$269
$247
Travelocity
1,933 results
All reviewscabana suitefront deskpool areamountain viewliving roomstreet fairthursday nightself parkingper dayrestaurants and shopsthe main draghappy hournice poolvalethoodoosatriumdowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband and me and our two friends each got a room last Friday evening. Loved the hotel. Nice lobby, big room - I enjoy having a couch and room to relax in separate from the bedroom. The room was clean and had everything we needed. My husband and I took a dip in the pool that evening which was great. Lots of places to sit and relax. The hotel is also in the heart of Palm Springs and walking distance to the main part of town. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank dcoak
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Just had a 3 night stay,staff friendly, stayed in room 626, nice clean room overlooking mountains which i had requested. Only negative i had was room not cleaned on last day, i was very disappointed by this, i rang front desk who did apoligise, said because i had a diff booking for third night, housekeeping did not know to clean room, also one last note i enjoyed happy hour $3 beer and $4 well drinks also $6 small plates which were very good. Overall i would stay again, this was my 2nd visit

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We really enjoyed this hotel. Everyone we encountered through out our stay went out of their way to smile and say hello and/or ask if there was anything we needed. I loved that we had a suite. The price is a little steep, especially when you add on WIFI and parking but there were 2 bottles of complimentary water (joke) and our balcony overlooking the street/city would have been nice to sit out on if we hadn't of happened to have gone during a worse-than-usual heat wave. We ordered room service which was pricey at $70.+ for 2 but we liked the meal well enough. (several different kinds of small-plated sushi, an ahi sandwich and truffle fries.) The tres leches dessert is over rated. We also stopped at the outside bar for a drink which was, unfortunately, the worst-drink-ever. Liked the large flat screened TV's (bedroom and sitting room) and the bathroom was fine though it only had one sink, no magnifying mirror for putting on make up and an old fashioned tub and shower set up. It was still a good shower though with a great water flow - something that's getting harder and harder to find. Loved that they welcomed our dog. Overall, I would definitely stay at this Hyatt again. Might want to mention I stayed at the one in San Diego and didn't have nearly this pleasant of an experience.

Room Tip: Think about how close you want to be to the elevator, not just the view. After a long day of running or walking, it matters. I'm sure the rooms with the view of the mountains were really nice too. Palm Springs is nestled in a gorgeous area.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2013

There were some issues with our reservation upon check-in --- however, TAYLOR helped us out with the highest level of customer service one could ever expect!!! She was amazing - friendly, considerate of our time. She remembered my name for the entire weekend and I never walked by the front desk without her greeting me. If she was not there, the other staff was also very friendly!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Not bad. You can tell it was recently renovated because the elevators were NOT. Really old and it took away from the vibe of the rest of the place. I do like the fact that it is an all suite hotel. The suite was really nice. I especially like the balcony - roomy with a great view of the strip. The pullout was really comfy with high thread count sheets and pillowcases. It was a spacious suite.The pool was nice but got really crowded as the day went on. Not cool with that "resort fee" being forced upon guests. Overall, it was nice but I would only stay there if I could get a killer deal. I would NOT pay full price to stay there. Not worth the money they're charging.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends