Hyatt Palm Springs
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
$359
$335
  • Pool
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$215
$169
  • Pool
The Monroe Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$114
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$184
$163
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$190
$161
  • Restaurant
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$199
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$103
$130
$118
  • Pool
Andreas Hotel & Spa(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$179
$174
Hotels.com
Colony Palms Hotel(Palm Springs)
$269
$247
1,933 results
All reviewscabana suitefront deskpool areamountain viewliving roomstreet fairthursday nightself parkingper dayrestaurants and shopsthe main draghappy hournice poolvalethoodoosatriumdowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My son, my husband and I spent one night and enjoyed our stay.

Cons:
* They charge you mandatory ... I think they called it a "resort fee". Which included the bottled water in the room, sample size toiletries, and wifi access. I'm not sure how much we paid, but I was a little taken back by the fact that we HAD to paid for stuff we may not use.

Pros:
* I am giving this hotel 5 stars because of one employee and the service we received. Taylor at the check in counter was amazing! Thank you for your above and beyond service. Our plan was to spend the day at the Soak City waterpark but needed to do something with our luggage and electronics while at the park (didn't want to leave everything sitting in a hot car all day). Taylor allowed us to check into our room early. Thank you again - what a relief and I was able to enjoy my time at the waterpark.
* Great location - many shops, bars and restaurants within walking distance. The street transforms after dark on Saturday night - people everywhere having fun.
* Large rooms and bathrooms. Two room suite is the way to go. My son and I watched tv in the "living room" while my husband slept late in the bedroom.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank WishAZhadabeach
hyattpalmspring... g, General Manager at Hyatt Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

June 29, 2013

Dear WishAzhadabeach:

Thank you for the excellent review on trip advisor with regards to your recent stay at our
Hyatt Palm Springs.

We are delighted that you had an excellent stay.

Your comments about Taylor and the high level of customer services Taylor provided has been shared with Taylor. Taylor remembered you and the family and is thrilled that you took the time to recognize her.

David Simmons

Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is an all-suite hotel, so all the rooms are roomy and luxurious. The decor is beautiful. The entire staff is incredibly nice and offers great service.

The location is prime--right in the heart of downtown Palm Springs. You're a short walk away from a diverse array of restaurants and hangout spots.

The pool is kind of small but not very busy, so it is very easy to relax. The spa tub is very nice and not occupied often. There are firepits that they turn on at night, which are a really nice addition.

All in all, fantastic experience at this hotel. The hidden costs add up but it is still totally worth it for the location and the fantastic room.

Room Tip: They're all suites, you can't go wrong. Pool view rooms on lower floors can be a bit loud.
3  Thank Purag M
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We spent a couple of nights there and apart from the fact that it was boiling hot nearly 43 degrees during the day we had a fab time. Rooms were great. Pools fantastic although with so many conventions on it was a bit of a scramble one day. Great early in the day at 7.30 when no one in the pools. Quiet. Clean. Birds. AWFUL MUSAK! Please sort out. Bar was expensive for very poor food. Small portions and poor service too - sorry but you need to sort. Go and see Indian canyons oases. Well worth the visit and also go to the Mexican at the shopping centre at cooks street?authentic and friendly. Would def stay at hotel again.

Room Tip: Mountain view was disturbed by aircon from conference centre
3  Thank boblad
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I booked 2 nights on our Hyatt passport account at the Hyatt Palm Springs.
Upon check We were greeted by the front desk girl "Taylor". She went above and beyond to make our stay incredible, or at least try. She immediately found us a pool view room and explained the details of the hotel too us. The pros to valet parking and even suggested ideas around town She was AMAZING!!

Then the trouble started... Our room was hot, the air conditioner was set at 72 and could not be adjusted. We found several fleas in our bed, we actually caught them and placed them in the coffee cup. The pool was full of diapered children and very loud.

The valet parking was an expensive $25 a day and then on top of it your charged $15 for a "resort fee".... YIKES!!

We spent our time at a different hotel, purchased cocktails and lunch at the other hotel, enjoyed a diaper free pool and nice pool amenities, ie flavored water, misters and cold towels, and best of all no screaming children.

We decided to check out very early and give up an entire day at the hotel due to the problems, and when I shared our disappointment with "Taylor" she went above and beyond to make up for our unfortunate stay. She was amazing, never making us feel like we did something wrong. I would love to steal her to come work with me.. we LOVE excellent customer service!! She is the only saving grace in this whole mess.

Hyatt Palm Springs is blessed to have her.... she is a rare gem!!

Room Tip: If you must, ask for a NON animal used room since they allow pets!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Maryjane C
hyattpalmspring... g, Manager at Hyatt Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

June 25, 2013

Dear Mjarellano:

Thank you for your recenet review for our Hyatt Palm Springs

We appreciate you excellent comments in reference to our team members service levels.
At Hyatt, we do take pride in the excellent service levels our team provides, and appreciate your recognition of the teams efforts. These comments will be shared with our team

Thank you for your business Mr. Jjarellano.

David Simmons

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I had stayed here before a couple of years ago. Then I had encountered issues with the resort fee, which I had been told was being waived but was still charged. I did get a refund of charges in the end.

This is a good hotel with huge suite rooms in an ideal location. The staff are very helpful.

The problem I have with this hotel is the resort fee of $15 per night plus tax. I had booked the room through Hotwire's Secret Rate Hotels and was only paying around $50 per night for four nights.

For the resort fee you get free internet (which should be free in any case), chips and salsa around 5pm in the bar, and two bottles of water in the room. There was also a hospitality trolley which weaved its way room to room offering soda and fruit and other snacks. You had to be home to benefit from the trolley service. I suppose they also claim that you have free use of the fitness room, but what hotel charges for that in any case!

This is not a resort - it is a downtown hotel in Palm Springs. It should not be charging a resort fee. If they need the revenue, it should be included in the room charge.

Parking is another concern at this hotel - they charge $24 or $26 for valet parking. There is plenty of free parking available around the hotel on the street.

I probably will stay here again as I will get the hotel through a secret rate on either Hotwire or Priceline at a bargain price. Will I resent paying the resort fee again, yes I will until they get rid of it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends