Prime location on North Palm Canyon Drive! Everything was within walking distance, and the shuttle was always available if we needed a pick-up or drop-off. This was our first trip out to Palm Springs, and choosing the Hyatt Palm Springs was the best decision. Lots of shopping and restaurants to choose from, and we got to attend Village Fest which was a blast.
We cannot say enough about the staff, who were so efficient and warm. Esther at the front desk is a marvel--talk about non-stop energy, elegance, and polish! Her presence made our stay that much more enjoyable. We stayed 6 days, and every time we turned around--there she was--either greeting customers in person or on the phone (we even teased her about whether or not she ever got any sleep!)
The hotel is beautiful, and seems to be in the midst of more renovations...our room was gorgeous and spacious, and really felt like home away from home (high praise indeed).
We would definitely stay here again and highly recommend!
p.s--special mention to the hard-working valet team (thanks for the shuttle service)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TravelUp, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt