Hyatt Palm Springs
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Andreas Hotel & Spa(Palm Springs)
Park Inn(Palm Springs)
  • Pool
The Willows(Palm Springs)
  • Pool
Holiday House(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Marquis Villas Resort(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
The Rossi Hotel(Palm Springs)
1,973 results
All reviewscabana suitefront deskpool areamountain viewliving roomself parkingstreet fairper daythursday nightrestaurants and shopsthe main draghappy hourvalethoodoosatriumdowntowndesert
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I booked my hotel the weekend of the tennis tournament in March. A getaway weekend for my wife and myself. The hotel was overbooked due to a "computer" error. Hyatt did me right- they found me a room elsewhere and paid for it and also put some points on my frequent stay card. They were super.
I booked through hotelplanner and they were supposed to refund my $. Hotel was booked and paid for a month in advance. I called Hotel planner got the run around. Called back after the weekend and spoke to the head guy- he told me they would have to investigate what happened and get back to me. Never heard from him again. I called my credit card company and told them the charges were bogus and they credited them back to my card. I also let Hyatt know of my poor treatment at hotelplanner.com. Hyatt gets four stars- hotelplanner a big zero.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
hyattpalmspringsGM, General Manager at Hyatt Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Your effort and time in sharing your comments surrounding your experiences with the Hyatt Palm Springs is most appreciated and something we take very seriously. Please accept my sincere apologies for any aggravation or inconvenience you may have experienced during your visit.

I would like to THANK YOU for your understanding and patience with the hotel's situation. You can be confident that we will make every effort to assist you in anyway we can for your fiuture travels. Have an EXCELLENT DAY!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at the Hyatt for the fourth time this weekend and once again were very satisfied with the property. The staff was great and the thing we love the most is the pool area, which is larger than most of the properties in the Palm Desert area. Our room was over the pool and faced the mountains, where the sun sets in the way of your view and is an amazing way to end the day while sitting on the deck. The location is the best, in the middle of the strip and offers a huge range of eats and bars. We stayed in LaQuinta the days before and ended up leaving that property early, thus eating the fees once we got into the Hyatt but was well worth it.

Room Tip: Get a room that faces the pool and mountains.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

I wanted to take a moment to THANK YOU for your business! We know that you have many choices in lodging accommodations and we really appreciate the fact that you chose to stay at the Hyatt Palm Springs. We hope that your stay with us was EXCELLENT!!!! We are looking forward to have you back soon!

Have an EXCELLENT DAY!

Davids Rijos
GEneral Manager

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Booked a suite here for a 3-day wedding weekend were attending and now looking back, I regret it.

The rate of the room was ludicrous and I would of rather rented a house. It seemed we could never get housekeeping to clean our room (one of the days I was advised if "someone was available" they'd sent them up) and when they did show they wouldn't replace any of the empty amenities.
Our bathroom was in need of a handy man as there was cracked granite, loose wooden boards and a seriously rusted tub (I assume from the constant leak).
Another thing that really ruffled my feathers was the $15 resort fee we paid each day for "wifi" yet we couldn't get wifi neither in our room or by the pool. Oh, ya! And the $19/day to park in thee incredibly empty and unguarded garage.

For a Hyatt, it was not up to par. The only thing familiar to me was the outrageous cost of a bottle of water at the pool ($6) which was short on chairs.
Thankfully the city itself was beautiful enough to distract me from the annoyances I incurred each day at the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013
4  Thank Octoberlove29

In our mission to be the first choice of the world’s travelers, it is the feedback from our guests that allows us to better tailor the hotel and experiences to our guests’ needs. We obviously fell short during your stay. You can be confident that we will follow-up on the points you have outlined particularly the housekeeping and internet issues to ensure staff awareness and additional staff training where needed.

Again, my sincere apologies and please contact me directly if there's anythign I can do to make this right for you.

Thank You for staying with us and I am looking forward to hear back from you. Have an EXCELLENT DAY!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Palm Springs is a great town, and it is especially fun to walk or bike to explore. The Hyatt provides a great home base for that. The location is excellent. But the hotel, itself, is lacking.

I would give the location 5 stars but rate the rooms and amenities lower. The staff is solid and was quick to correct any missteps.

Our room, not inexpensive on a weeknight, was a "parlor room." Two beds, no desk, no exterior window. That's right...there was no window in the room. Instead, we had a large window that looked out from our tiny room into the hallway, where other guests walked to get to their own rooms. I wasn't told that this was the room set up. In fairness, we checked in off the highway, no reservation and asked for the best rate. But had we been told that the room was unconventional in these important ways, I would have asked for the more typical bedroom that included a glimpse outside...

The bathroom was large and well appointed. But it had the most awkward tub/shower set up. You had to step up, over 2', and into the tub. The tub was surrounded by marble and very slick. Once inside the tub, it was quite narrow, so you ended up squeezed into a small footprint. Wet, getting out of the contraption was no easy feat, and certainly not graceful or for the modest...

Our room came complete with a $40 ($40!) "resort fee" for "complimentary water and coffee and internet." The internet did not work. And the fee is robbery. I certainly do not mind a fee, even this steep, if there is something provided...a gym, meanginful internet connection, a newspaper. But here, nothing. Add to that, $24/night parking.

I would not return and would not recommend it. There are a host of excellent hotels in the area. I look forward to trying out one of them next time.

Room Tip: Avoid a parlor room. And ask for a room that has a walk in shower.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank dsethiaz

I would like to THANK YOU for sharing your feedback from your previous stay and sincerely apologized for any inconvenience and aggravation you may have encountered during your stay. I was a bit concern with the fees you have incured from our hotel and I would like to make corrections for you if you were overcharged, Our hotel only charges a $15 resort fee with inclusions. Rest assured that all points you have indicated on your review will be addressed for immediate action. Please contact me directly if there's anything I can do to make this right for you. We appreciate your business and we would like to have you back in the future.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I previously stayed @ this Location for one month from December, 2012 to January 2013
because of the excellent service I retd to celebrate my Birthday this month (March)
Each and every Staff/ Dept including the GM David Rijos, went the extra mile to make both my stays comfortable.
They obliged me and gave me the same suite as before and saw that my some of
requests were met by Jasmine.prior to my arrival.
The Suite was CLEAN, spacious and noise free and had a great view of the mountain and Golf Course
The Staff are the most dedicated, caring and pleasant people.
Every ready to please and help
The location of this Hotel encouraged me to get out and walk everyday to the activities in the Downtown area

I have stayed at other Hyatt Hotels in Canada and in USA
this one is one of the BEST
The Hyatt Shuttle Staff were ever to drive me when requested
The nice feeling that I was picked up and dropped at the Airport was also a plus
for all the GREAT SERVICE
It was like a Home away from HOME

Room Tip: they have designated rooms for people with allergies not far from the elevator C
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank CLARE D

I would like to THANK YOU for your business and your feedback is very much appreciated! Your home away from is is always waiting for yout return here at the Hyatt Palm Springs. Your feedback will help us deliver the most EXCELLENT service to you and all our guests.

Again, THANK YOU and we are looking forwrd to have you back!