On my way to a race I had to stay a night in Palm Springs. As the meeting for the racers was here, I decided last minute to stay here as well. As I was already booked at another hotel (that was a dump!) I made a quick phone call and was quickly taken care of at the Hyatt. The manager was very kind about my car being there two days while I was riding my bike to Las Vegas. He was more than happy to assist me. We had a party of 16- no reservations- walk into the hotel lounge/restaurant and be quickly and happily seated. The waitress never looked the slightest bit flustered. Wake up call actually came. (SO many times it never does.) Room service was great as well. A very nice young man ran up a current menu to my room. Basically, everyone on this property was very sweet and accommodating. I will definitely stay here next year and will encourage everyone else too as well. Thanks for taking so much stress off of me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, HotelPower, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt