Very average hotel in terms of service and cleanliness. I also was a little thrown off with a car on display/ show in the reception area which gave the feel of an auto-dealership rather than a hotel at check in. The room service arrangement I made for delivery of champagne bottle ahead of my arrival did not happen as planned. The brand of champagne that was ultimately delivered was not what I anticipated from a Hyatt. I am an active person often preferring to take stairs to elevators. I was shocked to see the filth in the staircase which prompts you to wonder what else may be hidden between the folds. The rooms were very well appoiinted but then again the filth in staircase threw me off. Not what I expected from the Hyatt brand at all. This is not the Hyatt that you may be expecting if this is the reason you are selecting this hotel over other great buotique hotels in the area. The price is not justified at all. Still great location in the heart of Palm Springs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt