Stayed over for Thanksgiving weekend, got a great price. Very nice hotel; although the public areas were somewhat stark (neo-mausoleum-moderne), the suite-style room was VERY nice and large - almost like having adjoining rooms; included fridge, coffee maker, two flat screens, large usable work space with multiple outlets in lighting fixture was very convenient for running & recharging laptop, phone etc
The bed was a bit soft; and it was pretty noisy at the end of the hotel where our room was, with the pool on one side and the outdoor cafe/bar on the other side; this got kind of bothersome late (midnite) when the music was still blaring and I wanted to sleep; but others might find it happening. Pool area was pleasant with many lounge chairs, umbrellas, bar service. Walking distance to everything in downtown. Be aware that they stick you with the now-ubiquitous 'resort fee' ($15/day), and parking was $20/day (park on the street). Overall a great stay, would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt