“Palm Springs Best Kept Secret”
Review of Hyatt Palm Springs

Hyatt Palm Springs
Ranked #38 of 75 Hotels in Palm Springs
Reviewed October 31, 2012

This was my third time staying at this hotel and I have to say it must be Palm Springs best kept secret. Everytime I stay here I feel like a pampered Queen!! My valets RJ and Ron were great with directions and suggestions on where to eat. The front desk staff was all smiles. And for the first time I was able to check out the hotel's happy hour, my server Michael was so nice. The genuine warmth and friendliness of everyone just made me want to stay longer and come back sooner. I will be going back again but next time I'm bringing some friends.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
HyattPSGM, General Manager at Hyatt Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

That Palm Springs Hospitality - it's the best....especially at the Hyatt! And everyone always talks about Southern Hospitality - they just haven't stayed with us yet! What a great review. The highest compliment we can receive from our guest is when they tell me they can't wait to come back! And I'm sure since you are a regular guest...you've just become part of the family! That's what it's all about! We have many guests who stay with us all the time and everyone knows everyone...and that is our best kept secret! Thank you for being so loyal...we can't wait to see you again! Cheers!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,855)

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We enjoyed our time here very much. Good quality large rooms with living room area, comfortable bed and pillows and wi fi that worked. Resort fee worth paying for good quality reliable wi fi in my book. Very happy with our choice. Recommended

Room Tip: Overlooking mountains and pool
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Laura P
HyattPSGM, General Manager at Hyatt Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

One of the things that is so important to me when I travel is to ensure I have good wifi so I immediately made a change when I arrived at this hotel and can say that I am very pleased with the service that I receive from our Internet Provider! I'm glad you had the same experience. Thanks for staying with us....and we hope to have you back soon....afterall, we allow you to stay "connected"! Cheers!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Wonderful suite of rooms with lovely view of mountains. Perfect location in downtown Palm Springs.Staff very welcoming and helpful. There was a resort fee of $15 per night. This was the first time we had come across this during our 4 weeks in America. However, it included happy hour at the bar from 5.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m. - reduced price for drinks and a complementary and delicious mini buffet. In itself this more than justified the resort fee. Service everywhere in the hotel was outstanding.

Room Tip: Mountain side was lovely.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

To my wonderful guests...thank you so much for your kind words on the service and accommodations you experienced at our hotel. I'm very proud of our staff and the hotel and it means even more to me when our guests have a fantastic stay with us! I hope you enjoyed your tour through America....I need to get to the United Kingdom...I heard there were some fun Pubs in that part of the world! Many thanks for sharing your comments and for staying with us! Cheers!!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Hotel is located in town so you can walk to restaurants and shops. Room was a suite style and because I was on 6th floor facing the street I had a fantastic view of the valley. Quiet, good a/c and clean.

Room Tip: High floor facing the street with balcony
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

I love the views from our hotel...no matter what room you are in...you are guaranteed a room with a view! I hope you had a chance to check out our newest outlet "HooDoo" while you were here. We have live entertainment Thursday through Saturday and it's alot of fun! Just another way for you to spend some free time in Palm Springs! Thanks so much for the review and for staying with us. We appreciate you!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We arrived in Palm Springs after a long drive through the desert from the Grand Canyon (which was incidentally very enjoyable). Anyway my husband and I felt like staying at a quirky boutique hotel of character and we were initially determined to find one. We stopped at a few possibilities but could not find anything we liked. Fearing the Hyatt would just like all other big hotels we went there as a last resort and I am so pleased we stayed there. Firstly the location is brilliant, our room faced the pool and mountain backdrop, the staff were wonderful and the room was surprisingly inexpensive. We had a lounge, patio and room with two doubles. I think our room was number 511. Lovely! We were able to walk down the road and select from many restaurants for dinner. Breakfast was at Ruby's diner, and even though our check out was 12, staff made us feel welcome to use the pool and parking facilities for longer if needed. Thank you Hyatt you made our Palm Springs stay very memorable and your staff should be commended.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank karensusanperry

I get so excited when I travel and find a hotel that completely surprises me. I have a few favorites of my own and everytime I visit that particular city....I stay in that hotel that created a great memory for me! I'm so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us...we are not the typical Hyatt box, we have alot of great things to offer our guests so they have a relaxing time with us. Can't wait to see you again at the Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

From beginning to end..........the staff was there with a friendly and helpful attitude! This was also the 1st time I took my dog to a Hotel (They accept pets!!) and it was the BEST experience! The rooms are great and very clean with awesome service everywhere!

Room Tip: we loved our Deluxe Balcony Pool room and also had a Cabana Suite......both great! Both rooms were q...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Not only do we love our guests...but we love their pets too! The staff goes crazy over the animals! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us...say "woof woof" to your dog for us! Come back soon!!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

i've stayed at the hyatt in palm springs now four times, but this last september was the best ever. erin, the front desk mgr. and her staff made this a "the perfect trip".
they treated me like a vip. everyone calls you by your name and is happy to
provide sevice.
the suites are super nice with great mtn. views, food and drinks are wonderful too.
i could go on and on.
thanks again to erin,patsy,jose and oscar for making this the best stay ever.
can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: mtn view rooms are the best
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Did you know that when every one of our employees names is mentioned in a review they get public recognition and a BIG FAT CHOCOLATE CANDY BAR? I've had to spend alot of money on candy bars lately! Thank you so much for acknowledging Patsy, Erin, Oscar and Jose! They are the best of the best and work very hard to take care of our guests. And they can't wait to have you back at the hotel too! We already miss you.