Casa Cody
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Holiday House(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
The Rossi Hotel(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Old Ranch Inn(Palm Springs)
The Willows(Palm Springs)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Korakia Pensione(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Del Marcos Hotel(Palm Springs)
Desert Hills(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
La Serena Villas(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsfruit treesadobe housetwo blocksrecommend casawedding venueart museumthe main dragenglish muffinsfull kitchensmall kitchenone bedroom suitebeautiful groundsbed breakfastwithin walking distancebreakfast was includedspanish stylethe location is perfect
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Great place for a getaway, chill under the bouganvillea with your coffee in the morning, breath in the blossom of the fruit trees, dip in the pool. If you are looking for all the mod cons this is not it, but if you want to take yourself back in time when things were simplier and just relax, you've found it. An added benefit is you are within walking distance to ALL Palm Springs has to offer!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank julesmisko
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Well I am here again
And I just have to say first I love this place
Things to do
: relax sit by the pool
: and meet some of the nicest people that stay here
This place is so clean and my favorite is the adobe room it is like old history the best room ever
I just love this place and the staff make you feel like your at home

Room Tip: Room 27 Room 30 And the abode is great
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gotravel4me
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I recently helped organize a dear friend's Bachelorette Party in Palm Springs, and Casa Cody was our base. Everything was absolutely perfect! The rooms are amazing and incredibly well priced, and the staff is very accommodating (thank you Chris!). The rest of the guests were very friendly - one even brought us over a bottle of bubbly.

We were a pretty mellow group but were able to relax into our celebration without ever fearing we were distributing anyone.

I love Palm Springs and will be back to this hidden gem.

Room Tip: The two bedroom suite across from the pool is like a little house. Perfect if you are traveling with a large group.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Travel_Love2020
Reviewed July 1, 2014

My husband, 10 year old daughter and I stayed at Casa Cody last weekend. We were joined by my sister in law and her family. I was pleasantly surprised by the inn. Our first impression was that the inn was small, older and not updated. By the time we left, we loved Casa Cody and were planning our next visit. We were surprised with the continental breakfast in the morning. There are 2 fantastic things about Casa Cody. The first is the foliage. The fruit trees, grass and foliage are not only beautiful, they provide wonderful shade and reduced the summer heat. We stayed at a large hotel in Palm Springs two weeks prior and it was unbearably hot around the cement pool and it was 10 degrees cooler. The second thing is the location! We walked into town each day. In the morning, we walked to Starbucks in the morning and Ruby's Dinner / Ben & Jerry's (only 1/2 block away). We loved playing in the pool, walking into town and looking for fruit on the many trees. The property is Melrose Place meets old Palm Springs. Thank you!

Room Tip: We stayed in Room #8 around the small pool (near check in & breakfast). It was a large 1 bedroom suite. The couches need to be updated but everything was authentic and clean. We could watch the kids playing in the pool while in the room. My sister in law stayed in room # 6. It was smaller (1 bedroom) but we loved the decorations and private outdoor patio. Just a few steps farther away from the pool (unable to watch the kids) but quaint and quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank malea r
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stayed here a couple of weeks ago with our dog, and we were not expecting the property to be as beautiful, well maintained and as charming as it was! There are fruit trees throughout the whole property and you really feel like you're in another world there! The staff was so attentive and friendly! They had a nice little spread of breakfast goodies, including bagels, lemon loaf, fresh fruit, cereal and hard boiled eggs! We stayed in Suite 1 and had a small issue with the toilet, but maintenance was on it within 10 minutes! Other than that, our room was just wonderful! Full kitchen that included an oven and a full size refrigerator so for those travelers that like to cook, or make your own cocktails ;), this was the perfect room. I'm sure the other rooms are just as fantastic too! We can't wait to come back! Thanks, Casa Cody!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple