“Beautiful grounds, rooms average”
Review of Casa Cody

Casa Cody
Ranked #6 of 22 Palm Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Enjoyable stay. Grounds are stunning, excellent pool and jacuzzi. Rooms are nicely decorated with old furniture but bed was quite old and not wonderfully comfortable. Bathroom dated but ok. (I'm pretty fussy about cleanliness and asthetics). Walls thin so can hear other guests. Breakfast for me was not great as not a large selection (bagels, fruit, cereal) but better than some places and you get to eat it in the beautiful grounds. Overall I would stay again, and would recommend it mostly because of it's charm. Good location.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fewerthanthree

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a short getaway in Palm Springs and were referred by a friend to Casa Cody. This unique hotel exceeded our expectations and made the trip very special. We stayed in a one bedroom cottage towards the back of the property. Simple, clean and charming. My only complaint was that there was not enough space in the bathroom to put our 'stuff'. I told this to someone in the office and they said they would see about remedying it.

We were a short walk to the heart of town,, yet while on the property one felt to be far away and in a peaceful secluded setting. There is a morning continental breakfast that was certainly adequate. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gita G
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Stated staying here 4 yrs ago & its one of my favorite destanations for total relaxation, sun, swiming & shopping. The manager Randa attends swlftly to all your personal needs, which is so refreshing since I seem to have a lot because I bring my 84 yr old father with me always. Breakfast each morning poolside is very good and the grounds are beautiful! I mentioned seeing grapefruits on the trees to Domenic and next thing I see is, Him bringing me a bunch to eat. Hows that for service~above and beyond!!! I'v recomened Casa Cody to many of my friends with confidence and they all come home satisfied. My neice just came here for her honeymoon in April and fell in love with Randa's special welcome of champagne & warm hospitality. Keep up the work. This April was my 6th stay and will be coming again in Oct.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Antioch_CaTraveldiva
Reviewed April 27, 2013

First of all, the location is perfect, and the property is intimate and beautiful. The owner and manager were so nice and accommodating. My casa # 2 had a full separate kitchen with the front door leading to the main pool and a back door leading to one of the smaller pools. I enjoyed floating on the raft and watching the hummingbirds in the garden. The King bed was super comfortable, walk-in closet, bath tub/shower, vanity area, fireplace.. and cozy decor. The quiet residential area location is perfect and just a few blocks walk to the main strip and center of activity of Palm Springs. The photos on line are acurate. If you like a bed and breakfast feel, this is the place to stay and the property is pet friendly, too.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Aupoil
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Stayed here for three nights and would have loved to stay longer. Casa Cody is full of charm - beautiful grounds, relaxed vibe, clean and very reasonably priced. Great location only two blocks from downtown Palm Springs. Would highly recommend staying here if you are looking for a smaller hotel with character.

Room Tip: I was in room 12 - standard room, nice location, steps from the pool
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Seagirlcate
Reviewed April 5, 2013

My wife and sister in law recently stayed at Casa Cody (March 22-March 27) and they asked me to submit this review using my TripAdvisor Account:

“Beautiful property, great location”

My sister and I spent 5 nights at Casa Cody and we had a great time. The property is beautiful. Casa Cody is a historic inn located close to the heart of Palm Springs, shopping, restaurants and hiking trails. Randa, Dominic and the other staff were great hosts, extremely helpful and friendly. We spent our first 2 nights in the Adobe House, which was amazing. This house has an interesting history and has accommodated many famous guests, including Charlie Chaplin and Albert Einstein. The rooms are beautifully furnished with antiques and the property surrounding the house has amazing views. Even though this is an older property, the hotel and rooms are well maintained, tastefully decorated and very clean. We enjoyed the buffet breakfasts which included a great assortment of items to choose from. Many of the guests we met have been returning to Casa Cody for many years. I would definitely stay here again! If I had to make any changes or additions, I would ask for a bedside alarm clock. Other than this, we definitely had everything we needed!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Dano72
Reviewed March 16, 2013

just the right location for palm springs. An historic inn with a pool right in town. A great breakfast is provided pool side and the rooms are great. this historic inn gives a great way to be in palm springs and still have a quiet respite from the main street. Charming, pleasant, friendly, very clean, good beds, and fireplaces for atmosphere.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple