Villa Royale Inn
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$197
$149
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$111
$90
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Restaurant
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$72
$134
$128
  • Pool
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$129
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
Hyatt.com
$124
$119
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$188
$159
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
$305
  • Pool
All reviewseuropa restauranthot tubbreakfast was includedcharming boutique hotelcookie cuttersmall kitchenone bedroom suiteshort driveheniepoolsgroundsfireplacepropertypatiomountainsfurnishingshollywood
Reviewed July 1, 2013

After reading all the positive reviews ... I thought this this truly was going to be a great property to stay for the weekend. As much as I would like to give a positive review...I will not. We were in room 302. The pool was not clean..we were told that pool cleaning is 3x's a week. The lounge chairs around the pool need to be replaced...the pads are faded and worn. The private patio outside of our room was overgrown, dry and dirty....we didn't even want to sit on the chair provided. Now, for my #1 complaint: We found 2 cockroaches in our room...one climbing the wall, the other dead by the night stand. We called Jack to complain, he came by our room and told us that he would send someone to clean...No one ever followed-up....The next morning upon check out..we told Jack that no one came by that evening....All he said was "I'm sorry, I forgot"....Will I stay at the Villa Royale again...."No".....Sorry to say "I Do Not Recommend".

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank zoeluv
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We loved Villa Royale In from the start of our vacation. The grounds were awesome and perfect for our romantic getaway in Palm Springs. Staff is very accommodating, especially Jack, we loved him!! He went above and beyond the normal guest services taking the time to talk to us, make sure we had towels and room was up to par and then pointing out the sights and cool scenes of Palm Springs. Poolside room was convenient and the breakfast in the morning was super good. We also loved the water and ice tea provided while you lay poolside in the main pool. Very reasonably priced for such a nice place to stay. We can't wait to come back!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jason D
Reviewed June 9, 2013

What a fantastic get away. So close to OC yet feels like a complete vacation in a complete different zone. Charming hotel with beautiful landscape. Unique rooms and very friendly service. My first visit. But I would certainly go back. Highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Charming 2-bedroom villa with fireplace if traveling with family
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Farah M
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We stayed here as part of our road trip in the US. We got a free upgrade to pool side room.

Pools was really nice and open all night.

Good complimentary breakfast. Very romantic and charming setting. Free parking.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Russell H
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I stay at this hotel regularly and this is my favorite place to stay. Service is the best you'll ever get its like a home away from home. Everyone is very friendly. The food is awesome the bar ia great, the people who work there have the best attitude. Rooms are so cute and clean. There is not one thing wrong about this place. Its like heaven.

• Stayed: May 2013