All reviews moroccan tea bedouin suite classic movie mediterranean pool moroccan lanterns lavender scented orange slices record player fire pit photo shoot some tlc four seasons lovely courtyard romantic getaway complimentary breakfast love this place french doors
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My son had hosted his destination wedding at this hotel which was attended by about 90 people from six or seven countries. The hotel was beautiful and the service was excellent. We plan to return for another visit.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank Toni S
Reviewed August 2, 2018

The ultimate luxury retreat for peace, love and wellbeing. The property and the staff go hand in hand if you need sometime to feel loved, at peace and need to reconnect or take a time out. The architecture of the meditarrian and Moroccan themed properties are better than what you’d find in the one location if you travelled to the destinations overseas. This place truly is so special and I hope others can find their inner peace there and for sure take advantage of all of the properties features especially the massage offerings. Get a room with a full kitchen and take everything you need as you won’t want to leave the property once you arrive. The property is a retreat and like nothing else I’ve stayed in around the world.

1  Thank Kate M
Reviewed July 12, 2018

Lovely place and very quirky. Old fashioned but modern but needs a few updates. The tiny bath with shower over was chipped and unclean, should be replaced with a shower tray. Other than that it was a super place to stay, quiet, romantic and a complete break. No TV’s at all which was actually really nice to have a complete break. Just delightful. Staff are attentive and helpful. The hotel is split into 2, one side of the road is the Moroccan and the other side was Mediterranean, but you can use either side depending on what side you stay

Room Tip: We stayed on the Mediterranean side
1  Thank C S
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

We booked three nights here but were only able to stay one as I got really really sick our first night in town. The hotel was super accommodating and let my fiancé cancel the next two nights without charge so that we could go home and I could go to the doctor. The staff were so nice and I wish we could have stayed. Hopefully we’ll be able to come back soon!!

3  Thank Sweete
korakiapen, General Manager at Korakia Pensione, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Thank you so much! We hope you are feeling better and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 6, 2018

Korakai is spectacularly beautiful. The Moroccan design influence is gorgeous and sexy in an elegant way. The rooms (we had two different ones) are very comfortable. Spyros was a nice room. It was small, but really cute. It was particularly hot during our stay (116) and the air conditioner gave out, so we were moved to an amazing room, the Mykonos. Loved it! Would like to go back. Mykonos has a small kitchen with a stove and an oven. There was also a record player (!), which was fun, but two of the records were scratched and didn't work at all. Still, it was fun to have. The bed in that room is for giants. LOL. It's SOO high and I'm not tall, so it was a challenge, however, it's so pretty (a canopy bed), and comfortable one I hoisted myself up there, I didn't mind. The Spyros room didn't have a full length mirror, and I missed it. Mykonos did have one and it was especially pretty, stylish.
The pool on that side of property is perfect! The water was very clean and the temperature was just right. There are two pools and on the opposite side of the street they have a different pool that I didn't use. The landscaping is so pretty. Lots of bougainvillea and native plant and they use Moroccan lanterns for decoration. At night there are candles and there's a fire pit and fire wells that illuminate the pool.
Breakfast was divine! Dining on the pretty patio was a treat and the food was delicious. Very well presented, too. The service is impeccable. Everyone was friendly helpful. This place is extremely well run and their staff is excellent.
My one complaint about my stay is that I got 12 awful bug bites! I don't know what bit me and I'm not sure when. I suspect I received the bites while sitting outside, either at the pool, or outside the room on the lovely Chaise lounges. BRING INSECT REPELLANT. My partner only got four bites. Apparently I'm tastier. If you think you might be a snack for bugs be careful and definitely take care to put on repellant. I didn't bring any, because it didn't occur to me this would be an issue. Would definitely be a five star review if not for all the bites. I would go back for sure, and I'd be better prepared to protect myself from the bugs.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank taj280

Thank you so much for your review! I'm so sorry about the bugs. It has been aggressively more humid this summer so far and that could also be causing an increase in insects and bugs. We are taking steps to try to limit this issue. We hope that you will be back to visit us again and rest assured that once it gets a bit cooler the mesquites won't be as common. :)