“Not really trying.”

Cuisines: Grill
PSTraveller1
“Not really trying.”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

It just seems that with a little effort like a smile, warm welcome, an extra napkin when you order finger food , would go a long way in a neighborhood restaurant that is in competition with all the fast food you could ever want. But no effort was made at all. Too bad.

1 Thank PSTraveller1

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Meh.”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

We purchased a certificate from Restaurant.com just two days before eating there and when we arrived we could not use the certificate. The server was not on the ball, but was also completely overwhelmed serving and cashing people out. The food arrived at all different times, so some were done while others were still waiting. The food was typical diner fare, nothing special. Prices were very reasonable. A good locals hangout. Would probably not go back.

Visited November 2011
Palm Springs, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst service ever”
Reviewed January 13, 2011

I ordered a breakfast sandwich, they brought me a burrito, then the server insisted I ordered a burrito. Mistakes happen, no biggie, but after that treated me as if I was the jerk who made the error. I had to go the counter to ask for my coffee refills, whatever, then when I went to pay, the girl swiped my card, handed it back to me and then walked away, leaving me standing there until someone else was willing to give me the stub to sign. Wow, seriously?!?! This is one local that will never return.

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank Bree869
“Nice small place the service was very...”
Reviewed August 2, 2010

Nice small place the service was very good. Large portions Check this place out

Palm Springs CA
“Finally, A Great Bkfst/Lunch/Dinner Spot In Palm Springs!”
Reviewed July 27, 2008

Not open very long and have not seen any advertising other than the business sign, but make your way over to Maxcy's in Palm Springs - you will not regret it. Went for breakfast this morning, 7/27. The place is brand new, very clean and nicely decorated. The service was attentive and friendly but the food was excellent! The portions were large and filling and the ingredients fresh, prices were perfect. Will be going any chance we can.