“Great lunch”

Ranked #16 of 329 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed May 7, 2014

This place is only opened for breakfast and lunch. There always seems to be a crowd there although we got there around 1 pm for lunch and only had about a 5 minute wait. The food is creative and tasty. Healthy eating at a delicious best. Organic and just an all round wonderful place for lunch. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Starting with the maitre d', this place ROCKS, big-time!!! There is no other place like it it Palm Springs!! Believe me, there is good reason for the long line!!!!j Quality, rather healthy food, organics, and professional service with pizazz!! Bacon flight is so unique and delicious!!!!!! Yam sandwich-------WOW!!!! I could eat that every day for the rest of my life!!! And-----so much more!! Don't miss it if you like high quality food in a contemporary, trendy atmosphere. Luv, luv, luv, u, Cheeky's!!!!!

1  Thank gratitudegirl
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Wait is crazy long, food is amazing, fresh, organic, super service, friendly and a must on ever PS visit. They do close for some time during the summer month

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We went to Cheeky's for lunch during Coachella Weekend 2. Only waited about 20 minutes for a spot on the patio. My husband had the BLT w/ pesto fries and I had the Roasted Yam Sandwich w/ salad - both added avocado. I am still thinking about how delicious our lunch was. Generous portion and flavours to die for. Best meal we had all weekend! I wish I could have ordered one of everything on the menu because it all looked and smelled so good!

1  Thank SSShaw
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Great breakfast!! Baked French Toast with cinnamon roll bread, pecan praline and creme fraiche. Maple sage sausage on the side. I got there right away at 8:00 a.m. and got a table. Service was friendly and quick.

1  Thank Daveydoo1964