“Bacon flight! Mmmmm”

Ranked #35 of 347 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

They have a bacon flight, buff said! Seriously though, thoughtful food well cooked with a bit of sophistication! Wish I had found this place earlier.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,248)

997 - 1,001 of 1,248 reviews

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Cheeky's is practically a breakfast revelation. The imaginative menu, flawless preparation, and very friendly wait staff provides the best breakfast experience in the Valley. We have yet to order a dish we did not find imaginative and delicious. The pricing is very reasonable for the quality of food served. High marks! Just get there early or expect a long wait. This place is really popular.

1  Thank Steve S
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have been to PS a few times and it is my first time hearing Cheeky's. I ordered the bacon flight, eggs benedict, turkey patties with scramble eggs and asian pork belly sandwich. All deeeeelicious! My bf and I agreed the eggs benedict was the best followed by the pork belly. We came here around 12pm and waited for about 25-30 minutes. It's worth the wait. They have outside and indoor dining. I'm going PS again in mid-Dec with my gfs so I definitely want to bring them here for breakfast!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Tried Cheeky's for the first time. Excellent food and service! Prepare for a short wait but use it as time to meet new friends. The experience is worth the wait!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

There is a queue out the door for this spot at the weekend, and I guess it makes sense. Great food at a pretty reasonable price. I especially loved their fries here.

Only gripe for me (although this appears to be custom in California) is how early everything is. Brunch for me goes from 10-4 in the afternoon, in Palm Springs everything SHUTS at 2, so you really need to be ordering by 12.30-1 at the latest. On a Sunday morning while on a party vacation, getting out of bed in time for this was not really my priority but I guess it was worth while, and avoided yet another trip to a fast food joint as everything else was closed.

1  Thank Gavin1986