“Good value”

Tahquitz Creek Golf Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: A Palm Springs favorite, this 18-hole course is famous for its challenging greens that are rigorously sloped from back to front.
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I had not planned on playing this course but didn't plan far enough in advance to get on my courses of choice. I played the Resort Course and it was an enjoyable layout. The course was in very good shape. The customer service wasn't like playing a Troon course...but it wasn't bad. Friendly and helpful. It is a great value and I will be back the next time I am in Palm Springs.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

There are two courses. One more challenging than the other (The Resort Course). It is a good value for the money and many incentive programs are offered. Check out offers on the internet before you go.

2  Thank CaliforniaDreaming07
Reviewed May 19, 2012

This was our third course we played and found it the least appealing of the three. It is a very forgiving course with lots of wide fairways but it wasn't that attractive. Course was in good shape. For the price we felt there are other courses that are a better deal.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Pricing after 2 was great. Staff were very friendly

Reviewed April 30, 2012

In town for a wedding, some family members and I tried to sneak out for some golf on the day of the ceremony. We arrived before 7:00 am without a reservation and were sadly told that we could not get on the back 9 as we had hoped. However, the starter informed us that we could get on for 18, and they had a special that included breakfast and lunch.

After that surprise, everything else was gravy. The course was in great shape and the greens were well maintained. Most holes are very wide open, and we finished up in just over 4 hours, which never happens on the weekends in my experience. We finished off the round with our drinks and lunch, and made it back in time to grab a nap before the wedding ceremony.

All in all, a great deal for a round of golf.