“Extremely Relaxed”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Agua Caliente Spa

More attraction details
Owner description: Run by the Agua Caliente Cahuilla Indians, this luxurious resort features a casino, spa and much more.
Plam Desert
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Extremely Relaxed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2006

My wife has been trying to get me to go with her to the Agua Calinete Spa for some time now but I have always refused to go. This past weekend I finally gave in and I could just kick myself for not giving in sooner. I did what is called "Taking of the Waters" where you get to use all the diferent Saunas and mineral tubs; I had a blast. The guys who waited on me while I used the spa were very attentive, always checking on me and asking me if I needed anything. I highly recommend this service to anyone who is looking to get away and relax.

3 Thank duke-22

Los Angeles, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awful massages, terrible attitude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2006

If you are in Palm Springs and want to get a massage, then do NOT go here.

My wife and I did a couple’s massage, meaning we were on two separate tables in the same room. My masseuse wasn’t very well trained, as she kept looking pausing in the middle of the massage to look over at what the other masseuse was doing.

I personally didn’t enjoy the leg and foot part of the massage. I’m ticklish and having her poking at the soles of my feet made me more tense. The masseuse then got upset and, in a very harsh tone, told me to “relax.”

But I shelled out $100 per person for her to relax me and my wife, not for her to yell at me to relax.

Overall, this place is awful.

4 Thank econman1