“Seems like Las Vegas”
Review of Spa Resort Casino

Spa Resort Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: 24-hour gaming (slots and table games), entertainment, and dining options in downtown Palm Springs.
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We're not big gamblers but we have visited quite a few casinos over the years. We were curious about how the Spa Resort Casino would compare to others so we dropped in to explore. Somewhat to our surprise, it's an upscale place that would certainly not be out of place in Las Vegas - it's not the Bellagio but it's certainly comparable to some of the nicer off-the-strip casinos. There seems to be a full array of table games, and my wife found her favorite slot machine. It didn't take us long to reach our loss limit, so the slots may be a bit tighter than in Nevada, but overall it was a good casino experience.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

my favorite casino, my favorite machines are at the spa casino which is in downtown palm springs the night life there is fun and relaxing at the same time

Reviewed November 15, 2012

.. which isn't really saying much since it's the ONLY casino in Palm Springs. Nonetheless it's truly a great casino which we visit twice each month.

1  Thank Bob_and_Elly
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

I visit Vegas quite frequently and this place was close to it. I almost didnt come here because of the reviews but I was urged to go by a local that promised it was nice. So when i firsr walked in i thought, this is just like Vegas, only smaller. The people were friendly and my friend and I had fun short of me losing my money.. I almost lost $100 but won $80 at my last bet. The only difference from Vegas is that some machines had a ridiculous max bet value, so u have to be careful. Other than that it was a good time. See pics.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

When you walk in the first thing you notice is how crowded everything is..not enough space, and the ventilation is poor! If you don't expect Las Vegas you won't be dissapointed! It seemed to be a place that is nothing special, just a money pit. Visit once and thats it!

2  Thank Michael F