“Excellent choice of property......”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jdaniel69
Rochester, New York
“Excellent choice of property......”
Reviewed March 10, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I have never rented a private home in this area before, especially one for 75 nights, but I have to say I was utterly taken back from the minute we entered this home. I loved every aspect of the property!! This is a beautiful home, and very private. The kitchen was stocked completely, and was amazing to work in. The beds were the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on. I don't usually sleep for 8 or 9 hours, but I did here!!!! Bathrooms were more than ample. And the washer and dryer were great. The added plus for us was the fireplace in the living room. Really added a nice touch. They backyard was VERY private for those who like to sunbath and swim, in any fashion. The house is located near great restaurants and shopping, very easy to get around. Was there noise, a little. You have some traffic, trains, and a dog barking now and then, sirens, etc., but in my experience of travel, you'll find that anywhere you go. I would highly recommend this property to maybe 2 couples vacationing together, or a family of 3 or 4. I would be ideal with 4 bedrooms!!! I hope at some point to get back and rent this property again. The owners were wonderful to deal with, and responded to our requests. They even lined up cleaning people/person to come in every other week to do the tedious cleaning, while I took care of all of the laundry!!!! It was a wonderful 75 nights. Thank you both!!!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mar 20, 2018
Hello, J. Thank you very much for your more than wonderful review. My favorite thing is to hear is that you enjoyed the time at our home and that Mr. B had a wonderful time. I sincerely look forward to seeing you and Mr. B again. Thank you for the kind compliments about the house and caring for it as we do. I know that there are many wonderful homes to choose from and just as many places to go so thank you again for making The Horizon Manor your home away from home.

Warm Regards Always- Jamal and Bryant
Khachik M
“Perfect house for a nice get away.”
Reviewed May 30, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had am awesome time at this house with my family. The house was VERY VERY clean, the house provided everything necessary. Management and the owner was excellent, they let us check in early and check out late (even though we had to leave early). I will recommend this house to my fiends for sure and will go back again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 3, 2017
Khachik and family was a really nice guest, they took great care of our home. The house was left clean and tidy. It was a pleasure hosting the family.
castanone...
Los Angeles, California
“Minutes away from Palm Springs”
Reviewed April 12, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The house is beautiful it has everything you need, every room in the house is equipped with blankets and nice comfortable beds.The outside patio is nice and private. The owner is considerate,friendly,and kind. I would definitely book this house again.

Apr 18, 2017
Elizabeth and her family were amazing guests.

Super friendly family, they left everything organized and the house was in perfect conditions.

Great guests! Everything went smooth; I would host them again any time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing