Casa Ocotillo
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$244
  • Pool
The Monroe Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$194
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$220
$200
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$163
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
$593
$445
  • Pool
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$199
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$206
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$179
$289
$246
Travelocity
$145
$139
  • Pool
All reviewswonderful hostswe've stayedbrianvicaccommodationsguestsgroundsdesertpropertysodasluxuryoasisretreatpalm
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I stayed at Casa Ocotillo a couple weeks ago for a 3 day stay for business. This beautiful cozy gem of the desert is tucked a couple miles outside of the business district which makes it ideal to relax with no noise and distractions. I love the community style of the shared kitchen which is always stocked with great snacks, juices and water! It's intimate setting is ideal to lounge nude by the pool and sun bask in the Palm Springs greatness. The owners Brian & Vic not only become your cronies at your stay but become lasting friends far after you leave Casa Ocotillo. I highly recommend this property for your next stay in Palm Springs!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Rick C
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Never been to Palm Springs and I had happen to win a mini vacation trip to this amazing resort. I felt so at home here and the couple who owns it were more than accommodating and made it quite comfortable for me and my friend Ricky. Hands down will be visiting and staying there again!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Casa Ocotillo should be your first choice if you're looking for a quaint, intimate and private hotel full of charm, exceptional hospitality and a slice of Paradise. I stayed there with friends over the weekend and enjoyed every minute of it. The owners Brian & Vic went out of their way to make sure that we had all that we needed, were comfortable and had a good time. The rooms and the grounds are beautiful and their hospitality is cherry on top. Much appreciation, gratitude & love for Casa Ocotillo. Vic Gerami

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Our close friends, myself and my partner decided to meet in Palm Springs for several days of fun and relaxation. What a great choice we made with Casa Ocotillo's six room property. We could not have been more impressed with the luxury, comfort, beauty, and hospitality at the property. We all travel considerably, and have only come across such attention to detail in five star properties. The kitchen was stocked with breakfast items such as fresh berries, yogurt, bagels, great coffee, and drinks. The pool and hot tub are a place to relax, unwind, sun, and enjoy time with special friends. Brian and Vic are fantastic hosts, and we can't wait to meet again at Casa Ocotillo.

Mike & Rick

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Casa Ocotillo provided the perfect opening to a summer vacation and cross-country trek in July 2012. The accommodations were comfortable, clean and quiet. The landscape was park-like: birds singing, trees fluttering in the breeze, wind chimes calling me to read, relax or swim. The hosts could not have been more gracious. My only regret was that I only planned two days in Palm Springs. Next time, I'll look forward to a week at Casa Ocotillo. Will

Room Tip: Back corner room has private patio and unique sunken shower
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo