Grounds were ugly. Fountains out front had no water and looked old. Rooms could use an update but were very clean. Breakfast good. Air conditioning worked great. Beds average. PM reception excellent. Obviously - don't go in the Summer. Restaurant doesn't open until 5:00 pm but Ruth Chris Steakhouse just down street or grocery store next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Embassy Suites Palm Desert hotel - where outstanding accommodations and superb hospitality await you in the heart of beautiful Palm Desert, California! Guests of the Embassy Suites Palm Desert hotel enjoy their stay in one of our 198 spacious two-room hotel suites, complimentary cook to order breakfast, complimentary wine and beer Manager's Reception in the Evengins, with either majestic mountain or lush courtyard view. Each of our Palm Desert hotel suites is equipped with a range of amenities, designed to make your stay with us in Palm Desert, CA as comfortable and enjoyable as possible! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Palm Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Palm Desert Palm Desert
- Embassy Suites Palm Desert
- Palm Desert Embassy Suites