Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Palm Desert
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,088 results
All reviewsevening receptionfree happy hourcomplimentary breakfastcooked to order breakfastfitness roomindian wellsliving roomtennis courtspalm springskennyupgradesstarbucksgolf
Reviewed May 27, 2014

hotel needs a make over old rooms smell stale and needs to have bug problem taken care of. lobby is nice and grounds and pool are very attractive but rooms need some work. I would not stay at this hotel again, hotel not up to hilton standards.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Stayed here over Memorial Day weekend. Great location. The big plus is the omelette bar for breakfast., which is complimentary. If you have kids, this is a great place. If you don't, then it's not. I would NOT stay here again on a holiday weekend. The pool area is over-run with kids, can't get a lounge chair as people are up at the crack of dawn to put their towels down. o complaints about the staff or housekeeping. The rooms are suites. Bathroom can use an update.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 22, 2014

The hotel was clean, quiet, comfortable. The breakfast was ok, not great. The only problem we encountered was that the room keys wouldn't work. It happened to be 111 degrees that day, so it was aggravating to have to go back down to the front desk, but it worked out ok.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I went to Palm Springs recently to visit my two small grandsons (ages 3 and 5). We stayed at this hotel the entire time I was there. Unfortunately - the very first morning we got a call from the front desk asking us if everything was O.K.! I said, yes - why? I guess the people below heard my little grandsons walking around - they weren't jumping - yelling - nothing!!! So - I told them - stay up on the bed so we don't wake the people below us! Then - another call - they got a complaint that there was loud noises coming from our room!! We didn't even have the T.V. on! The boys weren't even talking or anything! So now I'm mad!! I went down to the front desk and told them - if you or your guests can't tolerate small children - then maybe you should rent to them!

The Supervisor on duty was so nice about it - she said do not worry about this! We will move the people who complained. I told her - if this is going to be a problem - then we will move to the bottom floor (they had us up on the 3rd floor). She said that if we wanted to - that would be fine - but not necessary at all!

So - when we got back from the Living Desert - I went down and the Supervisor told me that they would upgrade us to the Executive Suite - on the bottom floor near the pool! She even had a bellman - come to our room - assist us in moving us, etc.!

Great Customer Service! Great breakfast - which is complimentary - and a great Happy Hour - which is also complimentary!! Pool service if you want it, etc.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone going there - or for that matter in any city!

Room Tip: All the rooms are Suites - so any room is good!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2014

helpful staff, nice large rooms, nice amenities great breakfast and reception bar, clean and well appointed had everything we needed for a nice stay would stay again easy walk to shopping and ample parking lot