The Westin Desert Willow Villas(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$141
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$89
Homewood
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$89
Hampton.com
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas I(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$141
  • Pool
Marriott's Shadow Ridge II- The Enclaves(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$140
$109
Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$90
$172
$159
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$119
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas II(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$129
$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

All reviewsfront deskpancake machineyogurtsink areapalm springsthe breakfast areafree breakfastrancho miragefirst floornice poolnice stayindian wellstennis courtslobbydesertfestivalshampoo
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is a very nice hotel. Extremely clean. The staff can't do enough for you. Great breakfast in the morning. Close to everything and nice pool. Stayed the night to golf in the morning. Only 5 minutes away from El Paseo Drive.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ArizonaLadytraveler
Luis V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert / Rancho Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Dear ArizonaLadytraveler,

Again, thank you for your positive comments and feedback

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Unfortunately I do not remember the name of the lady at the reception, but she was the nicest person I had in a front desk ever. Her smile and her joy make my day after a long trip from Vegas. So keep this positiv energy.

Room are large and well furnished. Are is good and I had a quiete night.

It could have been a perfect stay, but unfortunately my good feeling has been ruin by a used Q-Tips in the middle of the bathroom when I took my room. This should not happen.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Zebul0n

Dear ZebulOn,

Thank you for your review, it’s important for us to not only see the good in what we do, but also some of the negatives so we can work towards fixing those for the next guest.
I do appreciate your good comments and feedback very much despite your disappointment with the cleanliness of the bath room floor, you are right!!, that should have never happened.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

Again, I do appreciate your comments and feedback.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We came to Palm Desert while waiting for our house to close escrow. They were great helping us feel like we were home. They upgraded our room to executive king when we had to stay longer to make us feel more at home. Would highly recommend. We travel with our service dog and he loves the hospitality and friendliness of everyone and the cleaniness. Cathy and Em and I felt at home they welcomed us. Nice to have the staff call you by name and smile.

Room Tip: we took runs every morning with our dog through Indian Wells and loved the area, Vilaggio restaurant is on cook and best pizza and all food in the desert, in our opinion.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Luis V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert / Rancho Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Dear Michael D,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad that the hotel met or exceeded your expectations while waiting for your new home in Palm Desert. Also we do appreciate the kind words regarding the staff! We take pride in making sure that our service skills and guest satisfaction is the best and unforgettable!
Enjoy your new home!!!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

This Hotel was clean and modernized. It seemed to be updated recently. The room was quiet and clean. I always request accessible rooms due to my disability. And it worked out well. The General Manager was out greeting and chatting with the guests of hotel. It is good to see a manager out and about instead of crunching numbers behind a desk in an office. My only complaint is after I booked my room I was transferred to a gentleman who kept saying "Cooperate". He was telling me about a great opportunity for my family. I guess there are new and exciting thing I can't miss out on. Can we say "Timeshare". No thanks. I was really put off by this. I would stay here again and recommend it to friends and family. I would love "Cooperate" to read this.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Stephen A
Luis V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert / Rancho Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2012

Dear Stephen A,

Thank you for submitting your survey through TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate your comments and feedback of our hotel as this helps us measure our guest satisfaction. Greeting and interacting with our guests is one of our priorities to insure your stay with us is a memorable one.
I do apologize for any inconvenience you endured during your phone call reservation process; there are several Holiday Inns promotions which are optional and they are offered to our guest after the booking process.

Again, thank you for your positive comments and feedback

Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

Fair breakfast bar rooms are adequate. Sink area quite small and not much room for your convenience. Wireless strength is not that good. Pleasant reception and friendly staff. Television channel selection is poor. Why cannot they have premium channels.

• Stayed: August 2012
Luis V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert / Rancho Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2012

Dear LDOEMO,

I do appreciate your good comments and feedback very much despite your disappointment with the sink area, TV premium channels and the WIFI.
I would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

Again, I do appreciate your comments and feedback.