Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$148
$119
$188
$149
$179
Homewood
Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$132
$127
$280
$259
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$209
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas II(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$258
$209
Residence Inn Palm Desert(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$289
$229
Priceline
The Westin Desert Willow Villas(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$500
$189
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskpancake machineyogurtsink areapalm springsthe breakfast areafree breakfastrancho miragefirst floornice poolnice stayindian wellstennis courtslobbydesertfestivalshampoo
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

Fair breakfast bar rooms are adequate. Sink area quite small and not much room for your convenience. Wireless strength is not that good. Pleasant reception and friendly staff. Television channel selection is poor. Why cannot they have premium channels.

• Stayed: August 2012
Luis V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert / Rancho Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2012

Dear LDOEMO,

Thank you for your review, it’s important for us to not only see the good in what we do, but also some of the negatives so we can work towards fixing those for the next guest.
I do appreciate your good comments and feedback very much despite your disappointment with the sink area, TV premium channels and the WIFI.
I would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

Again, I do appreciate your comments and feedback.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

From the staff to the lobby to the rooms to the hot breakast, this is the BEST Holiday Inn Express we have ever stayed in! They did an amazing job remodeling their lobby recently. The night auditor that checked us in around Midnight was so sweet, and made us feel like valued Priority Club members!

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank LePlumpier
Luis V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert / Rancho Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for posting your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We strive to make sure that every guest has an experience that is memorable and comforting while they stay with us. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed the friendliness of our staff, breakfast selection and our newly renovated hotel.

Again, thank you for being a loyal Priority Club Member.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

All the girls in the front desk were welcoming they all welcomed us as priority members they even had a basket with snacks for us in the room. Housekeepers were great they all understood are needs and the rooms was great, I love all the new furniture wish I could take it to my own house. Anyways everyone was great ill definitely recommend this hotel to my friend. Thank you.

• Stayed: July 2012
Luis V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert / Rancho Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Dear Exist59,

Thank you for your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We truly appreciate the positive feedback you wrote about our hotel most especially about our front desk and the housekeeping department. We are very happy to see that you have liked our new furniture. We hope to see you soon when you come back to Palm Desert. Again, we thank you.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

My girl and I went out for our anniversary weekend. We actually made reservations next door to this Holiday Inn Express (Best Western Plus), but were greatly disappointed with the room quality. We spent one night at the BWP, but the following night, we discovered a bed bug. Unsatisfactory! We decided to bail then and there, and went over to this Holiday Inn. Like I said in the description, "should've gone with this one from the beginning". The holiday inn express was outstanding. Clean, modern, spacious and the hotel staff was great! Went above and beyond in accomodating us at 1230 A.M.. They were also apologetic and sympathetic in regards to our bed bug experience with their neighbors, Best Western Plus.

We will definitely be back to this one, when we return to the desert. A++ for the Holiday Inn Express @ Palm Desert!! A special shout out to the elderly woman (didn't catch her name) who took us in at a late hour.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Pistolas
Luis V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert / Rancho Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

Dear Pistolas,

Thank you very much for your nice comments about our property and the night manager Charlene, We are glad you were able to share and enjoy your anniversary with us. We hope to see you for many more anniversaries in the future and Happy Anniversary from the Holiday Inn Express in Palm Desert!!!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Are you looking for a place in Palm Springs/Palm Desert? Well you can STOP here! I just recently had a situation in regards to my reservation that was out of my control and the hotel rep Melissa and GM Luis Valderrama went above and beyond to accommodate my family. Currently, at this time we are going thru something personal and I don't want to go into details but after emailing the GM and explaining to him my dilemma he called me personally to help me out and give me his caring concern. Its not often where you encounter a staff that is courteous and efficient - they fit the bill + more. This hotel has a lovely pool, clean rooms, a WORKOUT area which is you don't find too much in the Palm Spring/Desert area, FREE breakfast and the little touches as you read from the other reviewers below. We visit Palm Springs at LEAST once a year every summer and at times we visit twice and on the courtesy alone from the hotel I will book them again and since they went the extra mile for me I will return the favor by personally writing the GM for his efforts and the rep Melissa for being courteous and not in the least bit being sarcastic or having a tinge of attitude. This is coming from someone who reviews a lot of hotels as well and I am an AVID researcher reviewing other reviews in order to make my decision. Look no further future bookers, you won't be disappointed. Enjoy.

Room Tip: Look no further...with a caring and efficient staff as well as clean rooms you won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Luis V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert / Rancho Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2012

Thank you so much for posting a review about your great experience with the Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert. I appreciate you recognizing my staff as courteous and efficient; I will pass down this compliment to my Front Desk Supervisor Melissa.

The Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert is a great choice; our rooms are very clean and spacious, our breakfast is delicious, we have the perfect location, our service is excellent, and my staff is just great. These are some of the reasons why most people choose us.

Again, thank you for your positive comments and feedback