After a horrible experience at the Riviera in Palm Springs (see Riviera review) we had to flee that place and find another in the middle of the night. We'd previously stayed at the Marriott and so headed there. What can I say, it is just great. What a contrast to where we were a cple of hours earlier. Beautiful lobby, great staff, very nice clean room with comfortable King bed, big balcony, great pool/mountain view, restaurants are excellent, Room service menu is very good, Starbucks is in the lobby, cool little gondola boat to have a tour of the waterways, nice shops, very professional/courteous staff, awesome big pool, 2 big jacuzzi, great golf course from what I hear but I'm not a golfer. We enjoyed our time there last year, and this year was every bit as good. There's even a great bar and cool big tropical birds all around you can talk to. I'm sure there must be some other very good hotels in Palm Springs/Desert area, but this is the one we will go back to every time. It's just that good. Also, and at least part of the reason I think for it's good quality, is they have mostly european staff who know what they are doing. Bosnian, Polish, Czech, Russian, Argentinian and so on. Makes a difference folks. This is a Euro quality Hotel with Euro quality service.
On top of everything else they have a great fitness center and spa. It goes on and on. Just stay here. Find a room deal somewhere and make it happen. You will be happy you did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to your go-to desert playground. From the moment you approach the palm-lined path leading to JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa, the excitement begins. Our Palm Desert hotel has it all, including an active lobby complete with gondolas and meandering waterways, six restaurants serving everything from fresh sushi to locally sourced culinary delights, two championship golf courses, and spacious guest rooms. After an exhilarating day of playing and exploring, you may recharge at Spa Desert Springs, or soak up the sun at any of our four pools with gorgeous views of the nearby mountains. Adding to your options are an onsite fitness center, extensive tennis center and volleyball courts, and a nearby jogging path. Our JW Marriott also features 210,000 square feet of dazzling event space for weddings and conferences. Play in style, experience JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Springs Jw Marriott Resort And Spa
- Desert Springs Jw Marriott Hotel Palm Desert
- Jw Marriott Palm Desert
- Marriott Palm Desert
- Palm Desert Marriott
- Jw Marriott Desert Springs